• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true... I mean, we've even seen sneak peeks of Cinderella and possibly even Lady Tremaine for October! I'm beginning to lose hopes on the Elinor doll, even though so many people on here and CMs have 'confirmed' her.... :(

I must have missed the sneak peeks can you repost or direct me to the links?

I would be willing to get her for you and ship to Mexico. Sent me a PM if interested.

PM Sent :) !!! Thanks so much DRJ, you appeared like Cinderella's Godmother in my moment of distress to help me out, you're extremely kind!

Just came from my local D'S (Torrance, CA) and the had at least 12 dolls sitting there.

Also, question for you guys. They said that there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on these dolls. Is that true? The website doesn't show that restriction on the product page. Thoughts?

Brave Premiere Day Purchases - 17'' LE Merida Doll and Transforming Queen Elinor Doll

Photo of my haul of Disney Store Brave merchandise on the day of the US premiere (wide release) of the Disney/Pixar animated movie Brave, Friday June 22. I will post more photos of them later today.

New items include the Limited Edition Merida 18'' Doll and the Queen Elinor Brave Doll Set (Mum Bear figure and 12'' Elinor doll). I purchased both of these new items. There was only one other person waiting for the LE Merida before the Disney Store opened. The store received 14 of the dolls; they had 16 of the LE8000 Wedding Rapunzel dolls earlier this year.

Brave Premiere Day Purchases - 17'' LE Merida Doll and Transforming Queen Elinor Doll Sets - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

got a call from my local disney in riverside, ca about 30 min ago, they said they recieved 10...they were selling the first one as she was talking to me...can't make it down there myself so i might have to go online to order her....

Unfortunately, it is true. It is stated on their site. I actually had to google it to find it lol.

"Returns or exchanges of merchandise purchased from DisneyStore.com can be made to any Disney Store location in the continental United States in accordance with the in-Store Return Policy, excluding Personalized Items, Art, Limited Edition items (excluding apparel), Vinlymation, Disney Parks merchandise, Mirrors, Electronics, and Indoor and Outdoor Furniture. All returns must have the original packing slip/receipt with the merchandise to be returned or exchanged."
Just came from my local D'S (Torrance, CA) and the had at least 12 dolls sitting there.

Also, question for you guys. They said that there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on these dolls. Is that true? The website doesn't show that restriction on the product page. Thoughts?

I wanted to say thank you for everyone's help on getting this doll, I was able to buy mine online this morning at 3:15 thanks to this thread! Thank you so much!

LE Merida Doll - Deboxed Images

A few images of my LE Merida doll, fully unboxed. By the way, she measures 16.5 inches tall, as do all the other LE Princess dolls in the same line, so I don't know why Disney chose to list her as 18'' high.

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Deboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Deboxing - Freed from Diorama - Lifting Skirt - Packing Tissue and Wire Removed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Deboxed - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Cape Off - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Deboxed - Holding Sword by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll and LE Snow White 17'' Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Wanted to thank you guys for helping find the link to the doll this morning....I was frantically refreshing the page. She's shipping to me as I type this :) So thank you for the help!

A few images of my LE Merida doll, fully unboxed. By the way, she measures 16.5 inches tall, as do all the other LE Princess dolls in the same line, so I don't know why Disney chose to list her as 18'' high.

LE Merida 18'' Doll - Deboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Merida 18'' Doll and LE Snow White 17'' Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Great pics, as always, DRJ1828! I was so on the fence about getting LE Merida, but I am glad I ordered her last night. Her LE doll looks so much better than the 12" doll. I am so impressed (again) at the level of detail that they put into the LE dolls. It's interesting how dark her clothing is compared to the canon Disney Princesses, which really highlights the different styles of the Disney and Pixar studios. Disney uses a brighter color palette, which of course can be traced back to all of the great hand-drawn animated works of Walt Disney. Merida will definitely be the "tough girl" of the LE doll group. :) I love how you always have LE Snow White greet your new LE dolls in your pics. Snow White is still the fairest one of all!

Love the photos! I do kind of regret not getting her, but space/display issues and the fact I haven't seen the film yet also play a part... congrats to everyone though, she is so detailed and wonderful! ^_^

The good news is that if you do decide to get her later on, she still seems to be for sale on the disney store website. Either the scalpers don't know about her or the flooding of the secondary market with the Wedding Rapunzel is scaring them off which is nice for the real collectors ^__^

The good news is that if you do decide to get her later on, she still seems to be for sale on the disney store website. Either the scalpers don't know about her or the flooding of the secondary market with the Wedding Rapunzel is scaring them off which is nice for the real collectors ^__^

I know! ^_^ LE Rapunzel is actually going for half the price in the UK on eBay... I would like to either pick her up straight from Disney later on, or if that's not possible.... teach a scalper a lesson by paying them half of what they paid for her, HAHA! ;) Then I might have enough money to at least try getting an LE Snow White at a 'decent' price...

I know! ^_^ LE Rapunzel is actually going for half the price in the UK on eBay... I would like to either pick her up straight from Disney later on, or if that's not possible.... teach a scalper a lesson by paying them half of what they paid for her, HAHA! ;) Then I might have enough money to at least try getting an LE Snow White at a 'decent' price...

OMG LE Snow White. I have SUCH regrets about her. I passed on her in the store as I didn't realize she was the first of a new series of dolls, because it was 'too expensive'. Like, good luck getting her NOW, Coraline! I hope at some point once all the Princesses are done, they go back and reissue her because I'll never be able to afford her otherwise.

OMG LE Snow White. I have SUCH regrets about her. I passed on her in the store as I didn't realize she was the first of a new series of dolls, because it was 'too expensive'. Like, good luck getting her NOW, Coraline! I hope at some point once all the Princesses are done, they go back and reissue her because I'll never be able to afford her otherwise.

Tell me about it!!! :( She is SO beautiful... gah!!! :'( I know, I though she was expensive back then, NOW she is worth a small fortune... I hope they re-release her, or else I'm waiting on a lottery winning miracle!! If they do, I think it would also disappoint some people who paid through the nose for her on the secondary market..... but I just can't live without her! LOL! :lol: I can't wait for them to do all the other Princesses... I just hope they don't skip Mulan and Poci, especially Mulan, she could be a beautiful LE doll! Ahh, well I can wish... ;)

Tell me about it!!! :( She is SO beautiful... gah!!! :'( I know, I though she was expensive back then, NOW she is worth a small fortune... I hope they re-release her, or else I'm waiting on a lottery winning miracle!! If they do, I think it would also disappoint some people who paid through the nose for her on the secondary market..... but I just can't live without her! LOL! :lol: I can't wait for them to do all the other Princesses... I just hope they don't skip Mulan and Poci, especially Mulan, she could be a beautiful LE doll! Ahh, well I can wish... ;)

They could reissue a slightly different Snow White so that the first one is still 'limited edition of 5000". Really I just want a Snow with that particular face mold and hair because it's gorgeous. The dress could be modified; after all the ruff she has isn't EXACTLY what she wore in the movie. And realistically, I'm sure they won't stop a cash cow once they cycle through once. It's like their movie releases only more expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back