• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
I think the Winter Cheshire was originally scheduled for release in 2014 but got delayed.
Yes, it was, but it's still an interesting choice to release a pin dated 2014 in 2015 - if it gets released at all. Then again the recent 2014 Walt Disney Day pin said 2015 didn't it? So maybe they won't notice. :D

I like seeing these flyers! It will be interesting if they don't get lazy with posting them over time! A bit earlier would be nicer too!

:)

I like the shield but I must be good, it does not fit my collections so I must resist... XD

Nice idea. It would be real cool if part of helping each other out this year would include picking up a pin for others from time to time. No bs story about your time or anything. just a friend helping a friend. After all if we are already at the park or shop, why not help out if we can. ( I say if we can because I know ppl will say they cant help with pins that you can only buy a set number of. Our family will try to be at the parks a lot this year and we will do our best to help DPF members.

Happy new yeas everyone. I hope you all have a great year. :wavey::wavey:

I'm going to need the beauty and the beast shield. I got the quarterlies last year, and its a hinged pin which i love. AND Belle is in the red dress! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Many new open edition pins, lanyard sets, boosters and a few mystery boxes have been popping up. Saw the new mystery box Villain's quotes yesterday at Epcot. Really cute.

Mystery box Villain's quotes? I have not heard of these! Can you tell me about them or direct me to a pic? :)

Kind of late, but I believe the mf printed on the DLP Cheshire pin is in reference to "mezzanine floor". I don't speak French though, so I could be wrong.
lol no it stands for "MF: My Favorite" with under a new character each time, Cheshire cat will be the first one... ;)

Last edited:
Huh. Anyone know what the "MF" stands for under the Cheshire Cat? I can't figure it out.

Also looks like a new villains portrait series starting?

"MF" = "My Favorite" with under a different character each time

Yes, Medusa portrait will be the first of a new Villains series ;)

Btw great idea this thread!

"MF" = "My Favorite" with under a different character each time

Really? Even though "my favorite" is English and these are Paris pins? Most Paris released pins stick to strict French wording only. Wow, that's one of the dumbest word phrasings and designs I've seen on a pin in a long time, especially since "mf" in English is more closely recognized as an abbreviation for a vulgar phrase.

Mystery box Villain's quotes? I have not heard of these! Can you tell me about them or direct me to a pic? :)

Photo credit to Blacksmoke Jlr on Facebook

10422571_388469231327444_6077615284590115279_n.jpg

Really? Even though "my favorite" is English and these are Paris pins? Most Paris released pins stick to strict French wording only. Wow, that's one of the dumbest word phrasings and designs I've seen on a pin in a long time, especially since "mf" in English is more closely recognized as an abbreviation for a vulgar phrase.

No no we have a bunch of pins with English words but yeah i thought the same thing for the vulgar phrase lol

Actually "MF" work for both languages, "Mon Favori" in French mean "My Favorite" in English. That's why ;)

Last edited:
I am new to all this Pin trading but am rapidly getting going. I am in Florida so I go to WDW for my pins. I am going this Thursday to get the new LE pins. Where is the best place to get them?
Does the Trading Post get them all?
What about the pin trading store in Down town Disney?
Tanks

castle.JPG

a new pin at the castle club disneyland paris hotel

pic credit: LEBLANC VERONIQUE <dlrppinsdisney@yahoo.fr>

Last edited:
Didn't see this WDI January flyer posted....

If only I could get my hands on Ariel!

If you could edit this and delete the flyer as those flyers aren't public and just describe the WDI pins we won't get in trouble. Thanks!

There is a Snow White, Ariel, and Cinderella 3D framed Cast Stained Glass Pins (each le 300)
and a 2015 Groundhog Day with Bambi Flower and Thumber LE 200

Last edited:
If you could edit this and delete the flyer as those flyers aren't public and just describe the WDI pins we won't get in trouble. Thanks!

There is a Snow White, Ariel, and Cinderella 3D framed Cast Stained Glass Pins (each le 300)
and a 2015 Groundhog Day with Bambi Flower and Thumber LE 200

No problem, sorry! The princess pins are LE 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back