• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
$_57.JPG

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(I actually squealed)

The Wonderfully Wicked series, looks like it will be very nice. The relief on the Horned King is fabulous. Hmm, so I'll have to keep an ear out for the Surprise MK lands pins. And I'll have to tell my Dad Spectro pins are continuing. Love the Elliot D, but getting my Dad to go anywhere near Downtown Disney with the construction/parking situation is becoming a problem.

This blog post, kind of tells me, the lack of pin notice is probably more to do with the west coast port slowdown, than Disney not being committed. Obviously, they still have a bunch of pins planned...when they will get here, is another story.

Third Alice POH pin (and second in two years after the one released a few weeks ago). Okay. No other attractions to pull from? :p

Still no date for the September event and no word on any other Trading Nights. Though at least in the comments Steven Miller finally says new hidden mickeys are coming. That should mean the cast lanyards will still stay for trading for at least this year. Also noticed that Steven said he had no details or planned stories on upcoming vinyls. Feels like support for those are being phased out even more quickly than pins. At DL there are only 3 locations left to trade vinyls with the cast - one in DL, one in DCA and one in DTD (but that one I was told was a required trade - not an optional one, which I think is ridiculous - you're not FORCED to trade pins, why should you be FORCED to accept a blind trade in vinyls?)

This blog post, kind of tells me, the lack of pin notice is probably more to do with the west coast port slowdown, than Disney not being committed. Obviously, they still have a bunch of pins planned...when they will get here, is another story.
I'd guess the lack of information is more to do with a likely continued downsizing of the merchandising department and having less people covering more work - hence the lack of previews the past several months and the downsizing of support for this relatively old line of merchandise. Steven seemed to have even less info to provide than usual. The hidden mickeys haven't even been previewed yet (and previously were previewed months in advance at the EPCOT event). I wonder if we'll only get one set of hidden mickey pins this year rather than two waves if they're running this late and he's only mentioned seeing the artwork which could put actual production and release still a few months away. Wouldn't be surprised if the DL ones tied into the 60th anniversary somehow - like different members of the Fab 5 with the number 60 and a diamond or something.

Is it just me or does Belle look a little "special" in that shields of fantasy. I was so excited to start this set but now I'm not sure I like it. Maybe it will look better in person?!

Is it just me or does Belle look a little "special" in that shields of fantasy. I was so excited to start this set but now I'm not sure I like it. Maybe it will look better in person?!

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully it looks better in person.

Oh, I really want that Danny pin and the Sweet Love pins! Trying so hard not to collect Mickey and Minnie because I already have enough to collect, but I have a hard time resisting; they are just so cute!

So, um, Little Carl and Ellie... When they come out, I need them! If anyone is willing to help when they are released, please let me know. :)

The only thing is I will have to decide if I want to chance it without seeing it in person... hard choice

It's definitely risky, we've been in that boat before. I'd say if you really like the design/scene then go for it. There's always a chance you can trade it since it's LE

It's definitely risky, we've been in that boat before. I'd say if you really like the design/scene then go for it. There's always a chance you can trade it since it's LE
That's very true :) It will depend on whether my parents are willing to make the trip to WDW on release day :) heres hoping because I really want the frozen valentines pin that comes ou on the same day too lol

I'm just waiting on Joy and Sadness from the Best Friends set, since I'm going to collect Inside Out. If the order they were arranged in the Gala preview is the order that they'll be released, it's looking to be July.

I'm really excited for those surprise pin releases! I wanna see what the Magic Kingdom pins look like. And those Ariel pins are stunning! Do you think the Ariel/surprise pins will be OE or LE/LR? If the latter, I'd really appreciate it if someone could do a pickup for me! :)

Can't wait to see the rest of 2015's releases - they look promising. Now to wait for DSSH to announce the new PTDs...

SO Guys if anyone doesn't mind I'm going to REPOST all of the upcoming Imagination Gala Preview pins. there's alot of new members and this might be nice to have up here ANYWAYS.

Imagination-Gala-2014-164.jpg

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00732.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

Imagination-Gala-2014-069.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-022.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-023.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-148.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-149.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-150.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-151.jpg

Imagination-Gala-2014-152.jpg