• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need those watch pins. I used to collect pocket watches before pins. Funny enough, I thought collecting pins would be cheaper. Silly me.
Haha! You thought lol, it's just a deeper hole in the wallet. I might need those watch pins too though....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those look like the WDW ones to me, but I found this pic from Facebook

60535610_2719697074713100_812085643164254208_n.jpg

Oh goodness. I'm going to be looking for those princess hidden mickeys eventually. They're so nice! Between this and the WDW wave, it looks like there are two versions of Tiana and Ariel. I wonder why they didn't swap out the extras for Moana and Merida?

July-2019-Disney-Pin-Preview-Board.jpg

Is anyone familiar with the Loungefly Stitch blind box that just appeared on Pinpics in the last day or two? An example is: Pin 135375 Loungefly - Stitch Blind Box

Release date per pinpics is noted to be Spring of 2019. I have never seen these blind boxes at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.

Is anyone familiar with the Loungefly Stitch blind box that just appeared on Pinpics in the last day or two? An example is: Pin 135375 Loungefly - Stitch Blind Box

Release date per pinpics is noted to be Spring of 2019. I have never seen these blind boxes at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.

I'm pretty sure I saw these at Hot Topic when I was in there last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back