• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer a completist! I must go, post-haste!
a025eafb5869656f7f1fe5ac825f0a82.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

:O Ooh! All of those character designs have been done to death but I like the gold Lion King logo pin in the center!

Phwew, no new Hawkeye/Ronin. I was wondering if they were going to include him this year because of Endgame. That Spider-Man/Symbiote pin looks awesome, though!

Phwew, no new Hawkeye/Ronin. I was wondering if they were going to include him this year because of Endgame. That Spider-Man/Symbiote pin looks awesome, though!

I've seen the same pin (or something similar) of Spider-Man being eaten? by Symbiote/Venom (from the incentive pins) at Hot Topic interestingly enough. I was going to go pick it up if it was still available next weekend when I go for the wisdom pins.

Whyyyyy did they put Daredevil in a blind bag? (No pun intended.) Hopefully I'll be able to buy a few of them at once.
The experience I've had with Dr. Strange for 2 years now is if they're not a super popular character, they go for double or less. So, a Max of $15 a pin is what you'll probably spend.

Not ~Profiles~, capital P, but the characters are in profile in a gold briar frame.

Figured we needed to clarify before people like @Purplemandms went into a panic. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

They're all in the same type of poses as all the previous capital P Profiles, though. Should be easier to get than if they did fit better into the Profile scheme.

I'm seeing posts from people at DLR that DTD has stopped selling pins. It will be in the parks only from now on. Also, returns and exchanges are no longer allowed on any pins. @timeerkat @starry_solo @ItzaPinfan @summerskin @pretty Omi @AvatarAng1 @alltheothercalipeopleIforgot

Interesting, well wish me luck because I have a damaged pin I’m about to try and return...receipt in hand...will keep everyone posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually so at the last release I was at there was a woman with like a massive pile of pins on the counter. I was amazed at how much she was buying and I said out loud, wow you’re buying all those pins? And she goes oh I got in trouble, I’m returning them.

While she is just one case, and can completely understand over spending in the excitement, rules don’t usually change unless there is crazy abuse going on. Curious to see how this all plays out with no DTD and returns allowed.

What’s the vibe about this in the other pin groups? I’m not too dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back