• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about getting one of the similar aristocats ones released recently as a trader until I saw that price tag. Crazy!
Yeah, these are way too pricy for traders.

Granted, I have the Hercules one from this series and it really is spectacular. Easily one of my favorite pins. But man. That price is a tough pill to swallow...

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, these are way too pricy for traders.

Granted, I have the Hercules one from this series and it really is spectacular. Easily one of my favorite pins. But man. That price is a tough pill to swallow...

I thought about the Aristocats pin, but I saw that it was six inches and I think that is really big for a pin. Also the price tag made me
choke.

Loungefly Disney Beauty And The Beast Winter Beast & Belle Chibi Enamel Pin Set

*hyperventilate* Beast! Eeeek! So amazingly adooooorable! Sis needs this.

Okay, I'll let a lot of stuff go. But a pack of fries styled as princesses? That is a bit wild, even for me. XD

"Alright fam, we just got back from lunch, what is our next pin idea?"

*Designer looks down at the McDonald's fry container they're throwing away and raises their hand*

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Can you collect these pins if you do not eat carbs? Just curious. :cool:

Or in the store/fast food restaurant someone asks if you want fries with that…and you apparently say yes.
Or... collecting princess fries is a substitute for actually eating fries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back