• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

I have the Wonderland ones and don't really care for them. As I recall, they're stickers or printed images in a frame rather than enamel, for a STUPIDLY high price. :(
Oooooof. That really takes some of the shine off.

They _are_ expensive. I’d expect much more at that price

I have the Wonderland ones and don't really care for them. As I recall, they're stickers or printed images in a frame rather than enamel, for a STUPIDLY high price. :(
Aw! I have the Aladdin and Herc one and they're two of my favorite pins. They are very expensive, though. I'll give you that, hahah!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

(Is this going to be another rabbit hole where I learn there's like 100 popcorn Disney pins I'm going to need to collect if I start looking?)

Yep. Sorry to tell you… There’s at least a hundred popcorn pins.

giphy.gif

Disney food is the best, and they know it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, I'm sad I missed out on the popcorn snacks, I got the pretzels but popcorn would be more of a fit for me! (Is this going to be another rabbit hole where I learn there's like 100 popcorn Disney pins I'm going to need to collect if I start looking?)
Just fyi , they stick around a lot longer on the UK website . Stitch is nowhere near as popular here
If you decide you desperately need it just msg me . I'm happy to get one and post to wherever , I believe you can order direct yourself too but postage might be exorbitant

New Pins at Disney Parks | February 18-24, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

Mickey & Pluto Character Scoops Disney Pin
Mickey & Pluto Character Scoops Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Mickey Mouse Soarin’ Bicoastal Adventures Pin: Second release in the Bicoastal Adventures collection at Disney Parks features Mickey Mouse and Soarin’! Slider element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Mickey Mouse Soarin’ Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
Mickey Mouse Soarin’ Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
  • World Wildlife Day 2024 Pin: The World Wildlife Day 2024 pin at Disney Parks features Snow White. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
World Wildlife Day 2024 Disney Pin
World Wildlife Day 2024 Disney Pin

Jasmine Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – AladdinJasmine Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Aladdin

Jasmine Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Aladdin
$14.99

New

Rapunzel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – TangledRapunzel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Tangled

Rapunzel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Tangled
$14.99

New

Ariel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Little MermaidAriel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Little Mermaid

Ariel Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Little Mermaid
$14.99

New

Tiana Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Princess and the FrogTiana Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Princess and the Frog

Tiana Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – The Princess and the Frog
$14.99

New

Moana Tiara Pin – Disney Princess

Moana Tiara Pin – Disney Princess
$14.99

New

Belle Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Beauty and the Beast

Belle Tiara Pin – Disney Princess – Beauty and the Beast
$14.99

New

Snow White Pin – World Wildlife Day 2024 – Limited Release