• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
Thanks. Missed that part. Good to know. Still moderately annoying for me as my mom’s membership renews in October. I most likely won’t know what ones she has for me to steal until after I’d have to buy “more.”
I feel you there. Mine renews in September. At least none of the pins are ones for my collection so I don't need to rush to get them ahead of time.

Sale At Pinapaloozany

0c0611ec6ddacb523dd641c7846e3e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mb_stitch-attacks-snacks-header_na_20231229

Stitch kicks off his snack attack series with pretzels! The dippable, bendy and braided must-have for when he’s low on fuel for his mischievous adventures.

COMING SOON

A Salty Classic​

Stitch kicks off his snack attack series with pretzels! The dippable, bendy and braided must-have for when he’s low on fuel for his mischievous adventures.

The Ultimate Collection Has Crash Landed

This one-of-a-kind 12-part series features snackable spins on your favorite indestructible and completely irresistible alien. Each launch offers a new Stitch snack plush and collectible pin. Here is a look at our featured launches. Check back every second Tuesday at 8AM PT for the latest release.

Hoping this is a different manufacturer than the one that did the Stitch crashes set. My crashes pins literally have the paint just falling off

• the Walt Disney World Parades collection for 2024 features Figment! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at WDW.
Figment Walt Disney World Parades Pin
Figment Walt Disney World Parades Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Scrump & Stitch Character Scoops Pin: The first release in the Character Scoops collection at Disney Parks features Scrump & Stitch. The top pin is removable and can be mixed with other pins in this series. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Scrump & Stitch Character Scoops Disney Pin
Scrump & Stitch Character Scoops Disney Pin
  • Genie Spring Rides Pin: The first release in the Spring Rides collection at Disney Parks features Genie! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Genie Spring Rides Disney Pin
Genie Spring Rides Disney Pin
  • Pinocchio It’s Showtime Posters Pin: The first release in the It’s Showtime Posters collection at Disney Parks features Pinocchio! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Pinocchio It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
Pinocchio It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
  • Darth Maul Lightsaber Star Wars Pin: The fourth release in the lightsaber collection at Disney Parks features Darth Maul. Two piece pin with ribbon element. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Darth Maul Lightsaber Star Wars Pin
Darth Maul Lightsaber Star Wars Pin

Stitch Attacks Snacks Pin Set – Pretzel – January – Limited Release

Stitch Attacks Snacks Plush – Pretzel

Encanto Supporting Cast Pin

Frozen Supporting Cast Pin

Reactions: Ajk
Stitch Attacks Snacks Pin Set – Pretzel – January – Limited Release
If there is anyone interested in the two character pins from this monthly series but not necessarily the stand alone snack pin: I would be interested in purchasing all the snack pins from you.

mail
Pink a la Mode

Preorder today at 4pm pdt / 7pm est: Pirates of the Caribbean Limited Edition 200 Iconic Pin on Pin Collectible Pins! Available in antique gold and gun metal plating. Expected Shipping February 2024.

mail
Pink a la Mode

Preorder today at 4pm pdt / 7pm est: Pirates of the Caribbean Limited Edition 200 Iconic Pin on Pin Collectible Pins! Available in antique gold and gun metal plating. Expected Shipping February 2024.

Closer look at the 2 versions that will be available

0a98838d5ccfee3e37489a6738a4ef93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back