• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

New Pins at Disney Parks | January 14-20, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

Mardi Gras 2024 Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Picnic Pin Series: Features Luca, Ratatouille, Toy Story 3, UP, The Incredibles and Monsters, Inc. Stained glass element. Limited edition of 2,250 and the retail price is $21.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Picnic Disney Pin Series
  • A Bug’s Life Picnic Jumbo Pin: Jumbo pin featuring A Bug’s Life with stained glass elements. Limited edition of 1,400 and the retail price is $39.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
A Bug’s Life Picnic Jumbo Disney Pin
  • Picnic Mystery Pin Set: Features 10 pins in total, two randomly selected per box. Limited release and the retail price is $29.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Disney Picnic Mystery Pin Set
  • Chip n Dale Space Mountain Bicoastal Adventures Pin: The first release in the Bicoastal Adventures collection at Disney Parks features Chip n Dale and Space Mountain! Slider element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Chip n Dale Space Mountain Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
  • Little Mermaid Alley Bowler Arcade Pin: The first release in the Alley Bowler Arcade collection at Disney Parks features The Little Mermaid! Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Little Mermaid Alley Bowler Arcade Disney Pin

Sneak Peek
Pink a la Mode Year of the Dragon
LE

Releasing today at 4:00/7:00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Mushu & Stitch Sets - come as 5" & 1.75" set and are LE 150
C&D LE 300

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
Little Mermaid Alley Bowler Arcade Disney Pin

Okay, somebody PLEASE explain to me what is supposed to be going on with this pin?! Why is Ariel being eaten by a skeeball machine while dragging Flounder with her as Sebastian looks excited for their inevitable doom???

I really do NOT want a Wonderland pin in this series! lol

You made me laugh!