• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #6, the mystery pin--square, rectangle or circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #6, the mystery pin--square, rectangle or circle.

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For the past week I have been running a series of 24 hourauctions. During these auctions I provided clues randomly throughout.These clues were found in comments I made, the pins I auctioned off, orinstructions I provided, and will be very helpful with not only knowing whatyou are bidding on, but what to bid on as well. (If you have not participated in any of my auctions you can go back and review them on the DPF auction forum. Just looked for the closed 24 hour auctions #1-#5. I could just list the names of the pins I am auctioning off, but that just isn't as much fun.)

Below are three shapes. Eachshape represents one of the pins you are bidding on in this auction. You maychoose only one shape, and along with your bid you must indicate the shape forwhich you are bidding.

I would like to point out that the pins I am auctioning off are highly sought after pins, and I really don't think you want to miss a chance to win one. As such, you might want to not only try to figure out the clues, but you will want to follow the list I provided regarding the pins I am looking for as that will greatly impact my decision in regards to whom the winner will be. In fact, you may even want to include your firstborn in your bid if you hope to win. Remember, there can only be one winner!

This auction will end at 9 p.m. PST, or 12 a.m. EST on July 21.

attachment.php

Best of luck and happy bidding.

Disneypirate

Red Square
72262: WDW - Gold Card - The Haunted Mansion® - Hitchhiking Ghosts

Now must be the time of the gathering, because as you said "There can be only one"

Last edited:
You may bid on only one of the pins. However, you will want to bid more than one pin, and you will probably want to bring out some of your better pins as well if you want to win. This is similar to the Jessica auction I held two nights ago, but this time you have to figure out the pins you are bidding on.

Last edited:
I'll bid for circle:

No promises but I am 95% sure ill get these but things can happen but I will try my best to get:

Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E

And

Pin 91112: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Carl Fredricksen

OR

Pin 72566: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin Faces

And

Pin 87543: Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

Bidding for rectangle, I will start off with
pin90907

Pin 90907: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

and

pin90959

Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

I really wanted to rebid good ole Captain Hook for laughs :)

So ... You need someone to shake up this joint, eh? (and no ... I'm not Canadian). Time to break out the old' hag to put a charge into these people!

pin35095

Pin 35095: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent with Lightning

She ain't no square looking for for round hole ... She's more like rectangle to me!

Last edited:
I'll bid for circle:

Here is the "bid offer":

You always want to get "front row seats" to the bids of disneypirate so I bid:

*Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E

And

*Pin 91112: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Carl Fredricksen

**No promises but I am 95% sure ill get these but things can happen but I will try my best to get**

OR

These auctions are "hot like fire" and it's one of my favorite auctions to bid on:

Pin 84945: DSF - Singing Groups - Jessica & Roger

Pin 87680: DSF - Jessica Decade Series - 1960's

And

Pin 91172: DSF - Patriotic Jessica (Surprise Pin)

OR

This guy's auctions really make you "loose your head" because you hope he is checking that "point list" and checking it twice:

Pin 72566: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin Faces

And

Pin 87537: Jack & Sandy Claws - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

OR

It's always a "treat" to bid on something sweet:

Pin 87366: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight GWP - Minnie with Hidden Mickey Ice Cream Cone

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Pin 91543: DSF: Pin Trader's Delight, Mad Hatter With Tea Cup Sundae GWP

AND

Pin 91544: DSF: Pin Trader's Delight, Meeko with an Ice Cream Cone GWP

**Plus, a handmade surprise from me**

Last edited:
Leaderboard:

pinewbie with amyschweppe coming in second. No first born offers yet so I am think there is still some question what the pins might be so here is a bonus hint: the shape and the color represent not only your bid, but what you are bidding on.

Disneypirate.

Okay then, I'll try:
Pin 80360: DSF - Soda Jerk - Stitch
Pin 18946: WDI - 50th Anniversary - Magic Kingdom (Gold)

For the circle :)

I am adding to my bid MY FIRST BORN CHILD!!! No really, he's 2 1/2 and true to form a terror. I think he will make a great pirate!
But seriously I add still for the rectangle:
pin91107

Pin 91107: DSF - Summer 2012 - Jessica

and

pin71250

Pin 71250: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: 40 Grim Grinning Years pin

Bidding for rectangle, I will start off with
pin90907

Pin 90907: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

and

pin90959

Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

I really wanted to rebid good ole Captain Hook for laughs :)

Bidding for Circle: New Bid:

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Pin 91172: DSF - Patriotic Jessica (Surprise Pin)

Pin 84945: DSF - Singing Groups - Jessica & Roger

And

**Something handmade by me**

Last edited:
Leaderboard
pinewbie pulled back into the lead
docfish2u
Amyschweppe

Remember, there are a lot of factors that go into the calculations of the winning bid and this time I multiplied the complexity by three. It's only fitting given what one person is going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back