• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #6, the mystery pin--square, rectangle or circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #6, the mystery pin--square, rectangle or circle.
I'm bidding on the rectangle and this is my bid:
pin90356
pin90360

For the leaderboard I am going to amend things a bit as I do have different expectations for each of the pins up for auction thus making it harder to judge a winner. It's one of the side of effects of trying something different. I will break down the leader for each of the pins involved and of the three leaders I will then make my final decision. Hopefully this will help each one of you place your bid so you can better judge how you are placing against people bidding on the same pin as you are. Your only goal, then, will to be #1 on the pin you are bidding on.

Disneypirate

Square
#1 docu2fish

Rectangle
#1 mickeymousje
#2 pinewbie
#3 HandA

Circle
#1 amyschweppe/talesoftobv
#2 spongey6/Crashmyparty

Well then I will add:

2Q==

This is a New Orleans area Mardi Gras token from 1986. The caption reads, "Disney Rides Again". It pictures a train rushing down a mountain side.
This coin is 1-1/2" in diameter and made from gold colored, anodized aluminum.

I will also add:

A Pressed Penny from Pirates of the Caribbean, It's not a pin but... I think it could go with your Pirates collection

images

OK, I can't compete with vinylmation since I don't do those, so add this pin to my bid:
To finish the set if I win
pin91108

Pin 91108: DSF - Summer 2012 - Stitch
and
Creepy old oogie boogie (not on card)
pin49979
Next->
Pin 49979: DLR - Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie with Pumpkins (Surprise Release)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'm losing my mind keeping everybody straight. Somehow I had managed to make dieharddonald docufish2 the same person. Let's revise this again. I don't remember it being so difficult with the jessica auction.

Square
#1 dieharddonald

Rectangle
#1 mickeymousje*
#2 pinewbie
#3 docufish2
#4 HandA

Circle
#1 amyschweppe/talesoftobv
#2 spongey6/Crashmyparty

Due to the unfortunate circumstances of me getting free concert tickets for this evening I do not think I am going to be around to provide any further updates on the leaderboard until the end of the auction. I wish you all the best of luck.

Disneypirate

This is getting exciting!

Ironically, now that I know what all the pins are, I'm not in the running this time, as after all the previous auctions, Disneypirate already has ALL MY PINS. :D

So I have just spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what these pins are...I have an idea on two of them, but I am pretty stumped!

The circle keeps calling to me, so for it I will bid...

Three pins from your wants, a hitchhiking ghost pin with Jessica, a DS.com Jessica jumbo, and a DSF Tink. :)
:x::hatbox::hatbox::hatbox::x:

Can we change the shape we want to bid on? If so I would like to change to the square you said I was the leader on. If not I am happy to stay with the rectangle.

Last edited:
Shoot, I made it in time from hiking... I guess circle is popular so heres my bid..
Pin 49884: WDI - Disneyland Attraction Poster - Disneyland Railroad
pin49884

Pin 83035: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Cinderella

attachment.php

Pin 80176: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #1 - Jack - o - Lantern
pin80176

OK, I'm going to give this a shot, for the yellow circle I bid:

pin77657th72
Not necessarily a train, but part of a series that are linked together to form a train like series.

pin79973th72
Zero in an animal cart, from a train.

thumbnail.asp
2 random pins from this series, I'm keeping the mystery by not revealing which 2.

pin82141th72
And yet another train pin.

pin64279th72
Not train related at all, but a LE250 Jessica

and

edit_preview.php
or
edit_preview.php
or a pre-trade for the Lion King PODM

If that was at all unclear, the final pin is a choice between the 2 Finding Nemo PODMs pictured or a pre-trade for a Lion King PODM. So you'd be getting one PODM along with the other pins listed.

10minutes to go and i have a hot spot again

princess becky has really upped the ante on
the circle and docufish is in the running for the rectangle

this is going to be really tough...

It is going to be an hour or so before i can sit at my computer and look things over so please be patient

vixy, if you are around can you post the clues?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back