• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping
Are you still going tomorrow? I'm going to the park (by myself) - trying to decide if I should go early for the Mad T Party LE pin release. Or if it will be there later in the afternoon.

Are you still going tomorrow? I'm going to the park (by myself) - trying to decide if I should go early for the Mad T Party LE pin release. Or if it will be there later in the afternoon.

I did go, I am back now. They had a lot of those pins at all the pin stores.

How much is shipping?

Depends on the # of pins and the weight. The jumbo pins will probably cost more and if you get two jumbo pins, that might be heavy enough (with packaging) to go priority mail. So it can range from $2.50 - $8 (or more) depending on how much you get.

Hi Li-

I would like the attraction poster....I am picking up the space mountain attraction poster here at WDW next Saturday if you are interested. I will send you a PM for the total.

Thanks!

Jodi

Hi Li-

I would like the attraction poster....I am picking up the space mountain attraction poster here at WDW next Saturday if you are interested. I will send you a PM for the total.

Thanks!

Jodi

Ok, will send PM with the total. I don't collect attractions posters at all so I won't need the WDW one.

I'd love the 2 Snow White 75th anniversary pins :) What would the total cost of that be to ship to NYC?

Are these the pins?

Snow White 75th Anniversary Jumbo Pin
Date: 12/06/2012
Retail: $49.95
Edition Size: 500

Disney Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs 75th Anniversary Pin
Date: 12/06/2012
Retail: $13.95
Edition Size: 3000

**NOTE, the first pin (the jumbo) appears to be a shared release with WDW, so there's probably only 250 pins at DLR. Hopefully, due to the high prices, they won't be sold out when I go on Thursday.

But, your total with shipping to NY is: $74 (I suspect the jumbo will be quite a bit heavy but I'm not sure). This is via PayPal gift and will include either delivery confirmation or signature confirmation (depends how much postage itself is and what is leftover for DC or SC).

bump up for the day. Still taking orders and payments. If I cannot get your item, you will receive a full refund. All items in this pick up (12/13/12) will be shipped the week of December 17th!

Thank you so much for offering to do this. I live in Dallas so it's next to impossible for me to buy pins unless they happen to offer something cool on the DisneyStore.com site or I get to take a trip to one of the parks. I'm sure I missed your trip today but would love to make a request for your next trip : ) Michele

Thank you so much for offering to do this. I live in Dallas so it's next to impossible for me to buy pins unless they happen to offer something cool on the DisneyStore.com site or I get to take a trip to one of the parks. I'm sure I missed your trip today but would love to make a request for your next trip : ) Michele

Responded to your PM. I will check PayPal today before I leave (in 3 hours)...

FYI: Snow White Jumbo and Mad T Party Jumbo Guitar Pins are sold out (I bought the last ones yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back