• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping to the front again (so it doesn't get lost) and I will add more pins available (LE ones) to the first post above

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Sending a PM!!! I NEED the Wall-E 12 12 12 pin and didn't know how I would get it! Sending a PM now!!! You are fantastic!

Replied to PMs (I think).

Note: The 11/29/12 trip to DLR is entirely dependent upon when they release BatB PODM. It looks like it will happen on 11/22 or 11/23 so, more likely than not, I won't be going on 11/29. Maybe on 11/30? Depends if I can convince a friend to go!

friendly bump/reminder. Still taking orders to pick up pins at cost at DLR on 11/10/12.

Cost + tax + shipping = ?

Payment via PayPal gift preferred; if sent as goods, must have confirmed US shipping address. If unable to get pin, will refund entire amount (gift) and all but 30-40 cents that PayPal charges as a fixed transaction fee (even if refunded)

bump. I pick up for retail + tax + shipping.

Next time I go to DLR will probably be 12/15/12 (holiday parties to go to the first two weekends of the month!)

Offering to get pins at cost for people is really super nice of you. If only more people were so generous and thoughtful.

Thanks Ruby! I'll be going to DLR at least once a month (if not twice a month) until mid June (when my pass expires). Then, I'll be taking a break from DLR for a bit :)

bump. I can take payments until Thanksgiving Day, about 5 p.m. Pacific (that's the last time I will check emails, PMs, and/or PayPal).

bump (updated thread title). Like the title says, I have plans to go to DLR on 11/29/12. Can you believe it? Once more this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back