• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping
DTD does not sell the boxes or anywhere in the parks. Little Green Men only had them. They are sold out as of 11:00.

crap! Hopefully they will be back tomorrow.

P.S. For those who requested pins and sent money, if I cannot find them tomorrow, I will refund you ASAP. If you sent as goods, I will refund all but the 30-50 cents fixed transaction fee that PP apparently charges for every "goods" transaction, even when refunded.

Last edited:
This is what I have listed (not yet checked paypal). I'd send a mass PM, but my box is full :p

luvsulley = 10 boxes
cowcio = 20 boxes
caffeinecupcake = 10 boxes
Dalamara = 2 boxes
movingthestars = 1 box
Hambee = 3 boxes
Taz_Hokie = 10 boxes
allottalaughs = 5 boxes
doodlebug = 5 boxes
Pin Fan = 6 boxes

As mentioned above, I am going tomorrow. I know people say they are sold out, but I am hoping they will be back by tomorrow. Otherwise, everyone who paid as a gift gets full refund and those who paid as goods gets almost full refund (just deduct 30-50 cents b/c PayPal still charges the fee even when refunded [I tried to argue with them but they wouldn't listen and there's nowhere in their TOCs that say they get to keep the fee if a refund occurs...]

Please no more!!!

Last edited:
Tried to send a follow up pm but it said your inbox was full.
transfer was made and I'll try to send my shipping info in a pm again later.
thank you again for being so sweet and doing this!

Tried to send a follow up pm but it said your inbox was full.
transfer was made and I'll try to send my shipping info in a pm again later.
thank you again for being so sweet and doing this!

You're welcome. I have my inbox full of people wanting the Pixar mystery box pins. I could delete them and just refer to the email from DPF, but prefer to keep until I know whether I get the pins or not :)

I'd love the 2 Peter Pan LE 1000 pins. So nice! Your so awesome for doing this too. You always look out for DPF members. Thanks so much!

Just curious Starry_solo, do you ever offer this for Canadians? I'm really interested in collecting the Piece of Disney History pins, and i've email disney but no response on if they ship to us canucks :)

Thanks Mrbobisto

Just curious Starry_solo, do you ever offer this for Canadians? I'm really interested in collecting the Piece of Disney History pins, and i've email disney but no response on if they ship to us canucks :)

Thanks Mrbobisto

Typically not because of the lack of tracking available (unless of course you have a US mailing address!).

Thanks Mrbobisto

P.S. Shipping to Canada is $7-8 now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back