• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping
Any hope for a February release? I didn't see any last night. From the cast members book I saw last month, Westward Ho was to release them for the month of February and DCA in Fly "n" Buy for March with no further releases as I guess they should all be gone??? I am assuming with much less than 1000 boxes sold between DLR and WDW, the other 8000+ boxes would not be hard to find? A pallet of tiny boxes wrapped by 10's all stacked together with a Pixar logo on them? DLR just had its inventory so they are accounted for somewhere and Cast members are not given all the correct information.

Only a few more days before February is over. Not sure if there is any hope at all for a release. Maybe they decided to skip February and just go straight to March?

bump up for the day! $23/box for Princess carousels (that's just a little over $1 over retail + tax). I have a few more spots available for pick-up. Shipping/insurance depend on how many boxes you want!

Hi Starry someone posted the pic of the yellow Oswald and said they got it this week at Dl. If u could get one for my dd. she would love it. Thx

I talked To jadeites-lady as well, but she is full and she said you guys are going together, but if you want to add me to your wait list for 2 boxes that would be great. I will wait on any addition pins tell next time you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back