• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A TALES PIN GAME! ~ Grand Prize Winners Announced On Page 4! :) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TALES PIN GAME! ~ Grand Prize Winners Announced On Page 4! :) ~
If there are any numbers left I will take them all. Thanks!

I'll take 45 too! (can you let me know what my total i lol)

Added! You have three spots total, right? So it will be $34. ($10 for each entry, $3 for initial shipping and $0.50 for each additional entry. )

I'll take #34 and #46 please. Thanks.

Added! Thank you for playing! You can send payment now if you would like. Your total will be $23.50. :)

If there are any numbers left I will take them all. Thanks!

You have number 43 & 47. :) Thank you for playing!! your total will be $23.50!

Now all spots are filled!! Yay!! I will send out a PM to everyone just to get the ball rolling and give exact details on how I will be randomizing the list.

Once all payment is receive I will post the Super grand prize winners and all the grand prize winners. :)

Thank you again everyone for playing!!

Paid!

I personally LOVE RANDOM.ORG!! When I have used it for other things we record the random presses live and select a certain amount of time to press (shuffle) random. Best way to make everyone feel like they got a square deal and no one can cry foul if they see it happening themselves.

WTG! Very happy to have been able to squeeze in!

Last edited:
Alrighty, thank you to everyone who has paid so far. I am only awaiting a few more members and then the game will be a go!

I am going to figure out the most diplomatic and trust worthy way to record & post the grand prize winners in the meantime!

So sorry for the delay. Had to wait for paycheck to go through. Payment has been sent though! ^^; Good luck to everyone! (including me lol)

All payments have been received! I will be doing the drawing at 10:35 AM tomorrow. I will record it on my iPhone for all to see. :)

Good luck everyone!!!

(Loki0panda I will update the color on the OP when I get to a computer, it's too much hassle to do all the code on a phone. ) :)

All payments have been received! I will be doing the drawing at 10:35 AM tomorrow. I will record it on my iPhone for all to see. :)

Good luck everyone!!!

(Loki0panda I will update the color on the OP when I get to a computer, it's too much hassle to do all the code on a phone. ) :)

Oh My Goodness!! SOO Excited! Can't wait for the prizes to be revealed! :D
tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

Good luck everyone!!!

No worries :D Sorry again about the delay. <3

Good luck everyone!!!

I got so excited that the time was here, then I realized your in CA lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back