• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A TALES PIN GAME! ~ Grand Prize Winners Announced On Page 4! :) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrighty there is the video! :) Just click it and it will take you to Photobucket.

Annnd, if you don't want to listen to my froggy morning voice, lol, here is a screencap of the random.org list!

FINALlist.jpg

And if you don't want to go through that, here are the winners of the Grand Prizes!! LOL

Hercules Beloved Tales: Booger1964!
Tinker Bell Grand Prize: Dalamara!
Mulan Grand Prize: djluster!
Pooh Grand Prize: Bethann1959!

Thank you to everyone who played! Congrats to the grand prize winners! I am sure everyone else will be super happy with their second place prizes as well. :)

I will try to have these all packaged and posted by Thursday!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted give an update! I have all pins packed, but I was unable to send them out yesterday! :( Tomorrow I work from 9-5:30 and won't be able to make it to the post office. I am so sorry for the delay! I will have them out either Monday or Wednesday, depending on how my work schedule is.

Once again, I apologize for my crazy retail hours. I wanted the game to run more smoothly than this.

~Tanya

Bah! Work called me in yesterday morning and today switched my schedule!! :/

I for sure have tomorrow off so they are going out. I will post all tracking numbers in the thread.

Once again I apologize for the delay and any inconveniences it has caused.

~Tanya

I have sent multiple messages with no reply and still no pins or DC#'s posted. Last attempt to get some info.

Has anyone contacted a mod to try to send her an email or anything?

I shot a note to Grimm today asking for him to look into it. Getting concerned as this is a month to the day that this game started and no pins for anyone it seems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back