• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A TALES PIN GAME! ~ Grand Prize Winners Announced On Page 4! :) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrighty there is the video! Just click it and it will take you to Photobucket.

Annnd, if you don't want to listen to my froggy morning voice, lol, here is a screencap of the random.org list!

And if you don't want to go through that, here are the winners of the Grand Prizes!! LOL

Hercules Beloved Tales: Booger1964!
Tinker Bell Grand Prize: Dalamara!
Mulan Grand Prize: djluster!
Pooh Grand Prize: Bethann1959!

Thank you to everyone who played! Congrats to the grand prize winners! I am sure everyone else will be super happy with their second place prizes as well.

I will try to have these all packaged and posted by Thursday!

I cant believe I won that pin, I am so excited... I also cant wait to see what the other 2 pins will be, thank you for a fun contest..

Love random.org and love your prizes. Congrats to all especially the big winners!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted give an update! I have all pins packed, but I was unable to send them out yesterday! Tomorrow I work from 9-5:30 and won't be able to make it to the post office. I am so sorry for the delay! I will have them out either Monday or Wednesday, depending on how my work schedule is.

Once again, I apologize for my crazy retail hours. I wanted the game to run more smoothly than this.

~Tanya

Bah! Work called me in yesterday morning and today switched my schedule!! :/

I for sure have tomorrow off so they are going out. I will post all tracking numbers in the thread.

Once again I apologize for the delay and any inconveniences it has caused.

~Tanya

I have sent multiple messages with no reply and still no pins or DC#'s posted. Last attempt to get some info.

Has anyone contacted a mod to try to send her an email or anything?

I shot a note to Grimm today asking for him to look into it. Getting concerned as this is a month to the day that this game started and no pins for anyone it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.