• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AHHHHHH!!! The Amazing Nathan ZAPPED me with my HOLIEST of holy grails!!!!

Awww thanks Matt!! And wow...that was last month, right? And you didn't breathe a word!

Now why would I do that and ruin all the fun :lol: I was anxiously watching your siggy at every moment to make sure you didn't get it though >_< and the worst part was that if you were about to get it...I wouldn't want to spoil anything...well, now that that grail of all grail is out of the way...which one is next? I see a HoND, Tiana, Tiana Frog, and Naveen Frog ;)

I'm thrilled beyond belief that you loved it!!! When i got it I went into a frenzy and immediately thought of you when i got it. You're without a doubt one of the nicest, kindest and big hearted people we have in the hobby and you truly deserved it! I wouldve liked to give it to you in person but i was getting anxious and i didnt know when i was going to see you next so I passed it along through Steve! :)

Back