• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081
Annette,

I have a fondness for Minnie dressed as other characters, but if I get the pin and decide to trade/sell her, you get first dibs! All I can say is there better some good pins, cause I won't be visiting DLR or WDW anytime soon! :p

I would be interested to see what other pins were included! :)

I've ended my sale of the 2nd alice pin (I used to be a pin hoarder needing as many of each as I could get haha) I'm pondering doing another game with her as the grand prize (much lower entry fee) in the coming weeks. So anyone who missed out on it has potentially a 2nd chance!! I find it funner to do games :3

Once again thanks everyone <3

I did receive several awesome pins, including the Minnie as Alice pin, but I didn't get the Sprite. I would love to know just who is that lucky! To those who expressed interest, I can put together a list of the 40 pins and 2 zap pins I received. I have traded and zapped some of them away, so it might take me a minute, but I'd be happy to do it.

Edit: Here is the link to the Pin Group I put together with all the pins I got in this game. I have no complaints. Lots of good traders, and that's what I was primarily looking for.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=6759

Last edited:
But it looks like only 7 pins have not been revealed yet... I wonder who is going to recieve the gomes

But it looks like only 7 pins have not been revealed yet... I wonder who is going to recieve the gomes

Well, maybe it will be you! I am a bit concerned though, that you and Nettiejeanne have not received your pins. I got my pins on April 1st, almost two weeks ago. I wonder if Tier, Echo and Izumoe have received their pins?

Guys, I think we are at point where you should be involving a Mod. It's been almost a month since I got my pins and we still have folks who haven't gotten their pins and no one knows if the grand prize was even sent out. Plus, this person who took Tinawap's place is not a registered forum member. He/she could be the one who got the Gomes and we would never know. I don't really know, but I feel that something's a little suspect here.

I spoke to the seller through text message and he asked me to let everyone know that he doesn't have internet connection right now. If everyone who hasn't gotten their pins can please PM me their shipping info, I will text it to him so he can send out more prizes. The winner of the Sprite was apparently the Japanese trader, Izumoe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back