• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081

sicarius terrosus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FILLED! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED AND ALL WHO SHOWED INTEREST!!

Please state your forum name and spots requested in the notes

Been really trimming down on pins and having to sacrifice many for health related things and other unfortunate expenses. Hate to give this one up as it's my last one of 3 I've owned(2 purchased direct and 1 AP I purchased not long after *this is NOT the AP one it is one of the 2 I purchased direct*) but alas we all gotta give up things sometimes eh?

I decided that since this pin is quite sought after and also quite expensive I'd do something different as opposed to straight out selling it and realized "Hey game thread!!!" So this beaut is gonna be the Grand prize of this thread!

But wait theres more! This thread has TWO"grand" prize pins! Thanks to a personal quirk of always having to have more than 1 of any collectible (lost a lot of various collectibles when I was young) I have an extra Alice as minnie (14081) along with the one I have in the sale thread, so she's going in here too!

There will be 50 slots available each number slot has a pin assigned to it, each slot is $25 + 5.25 shipping (USPS priority which includes tracking)
If you purchase multiple slot numbers then you will ONLY pay the shipping once as I'm using flat rate mailers. When purchasing a slot please select which number you would like.

All 50 pins have been assigned numbers and are waiting for their new homes ;)

There are NO hidden mickeys in the 50 pins (nor any scrappers, accursed things)

There is no limit to slot numbers you may purchase

Please PM me the number/s you wish to have, once I confirm the availability payment is expected within 24 hours(unless discussed with me privately before hand) or your number will be opened back up for others to choose

Pins will now ship once all the remaining slots have been filled

There are multiple DSF pins, stitch, alice, Little mermaid, Haunted mansion, nightmare, villains, halloween and some random ones as well. There are a few princess pins, most are LE of various sizes.

Thank you and good luck!

*note* Slots are available to everyone not just registered DPF members, please feel free to PM me on behalf of anyone you know who may want to enter. I will list screennames/nicknames next to numbers UNLESS you wish to use your real first name or for some reason which to be anonymous (no idea why you'd want that but it's fine by me)

*note 2* Pending slots will be in THIS COLOR until payment is received. If you wish to be on a standby for a pending number please PM me and I will note it for you

563008_4297992449834_586976498_n.jpg

535564_4297990489785_1575854111_n.jpg

429174_2622682328128_2100606623_n.jpg

64193_10200288042857793_1404156495_n.jpg

************SLOTS************

1.Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
3.Tigerlilliez-SHippped
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
7.FRIES440-Packed
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
13.NETTIEJEANNE-Packed

14.Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
16.NETTIEJEANNE-Packed
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
21.IZUMOE-PACKED
(TINAWAP NON-PAY,SPOT TO 2ND IN LINE)
Cjvandeve
23.Tigerlilliez-Shipped
24.FRIES440-Packed
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
33.Tigerlilliez-Shipped
34.ECHOHARMONY-Packed
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
41.Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
44.Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
Cjvandeve
49.TIER-Packed
Cjvandeve

Last edited:
:shock::drool::eek2::poke::salute::cry::naughty::bowdown::yum::wavey::sigh::D:rolleyes::nono::banghead::squint::lol::doh::bigthumb::hsugh::coffee::x::wat::eek::cool::rofl::ugh::roll::rock::crazy::dunno::confused:

Oooooh, hmmm I may be interested in playing... is it possible to get an idea of what other types of pins will be available in the game so we all have an idea. I know u said no HMs, which is great but I'm curious what other pins are being offered :3

Definitely! I'll also add this to the opening post =]

There are multiple DSF pins, stitch, alice, Little mermaid, Haunted mansion, nightmare, villains, halloween and some random ones as well. There are a few princess pins, most are LE of various sizes.

MMM this seems strange. Rasputin asked first to buy all spots then all of a sudden someone shows up that has never posted with 3 spots... I think I will pass on this one.

If someone wants to buy all then i see nothing wrong with it

Also I stated tgis is open to EVERYONE there are TONS of traders who arent on here imcluding pinpics traders, its called networking . I giess pics of these two grand prizes are photoshopped too? Ill kindly ask you to refrain from himting at tjings and degrading this game

Okay spot 21 is now pending for you ;) Thank you for your interest!

And anyone here who is new or has low/no post counts please don't be afraid to post/ask for spots, I am not judgmental and understand not everyone is gonna be active on any given forum 24/7. I welcome any and all players happily =]

I'll take spot #21.

Oh my I cannot let Rebecca see this game... One of her holiiest Grails!!! She would be like Rasputin... Lol...

I also agree that any member whether it is their 1st or 10,000th should be more than welcome in any game or auction or anything what so ever... Our new members is what will keep this forum growing bigger and better... We should never exclude them... The person running the game always has the option to hold all reveals and shipping until all payments have been verified and completed... I have had a few that never paid after they lost in a game, but it is a chance I chose to take and just decided to reveal the results before all were verified for the better of the group involved... But they always can hold it as a pending space... Just my 2 cents on it...

Any way... Welcome to DPF Tigerlilliez and best of luck to you...

Now to go check my budget after an insane week of spending money on pins... Ugh...

I hope this helps with your unfortunate expenses... Best of luck...

This is killing me! The Gomes Sprite is my all time #1 grail, I would trade my whole collection for this pin, OK, maybe not all of my Alice's, but everything else, but I promised myself no more of these "raffle/random draw" games as I ALWAYS get a pin that is worth way less than I played to enter the game. I also don't have any money...what to do? Beg on a corner tomorrow? Donate plasma? Chop all my hair off and sell it?

I am sorry if you took offense to my posting. I meant none, it just seemed strange to me that you would not jump at Rasputin's offer to buy all the spots as it was the first offer made. To each their own but, as a game provider, I would have jumped at his offer to buy all the spots as it was my first offer and closed the game to everyone, sending Rasputin all the pins once payment was made. That was why it was strange to me. Then someone that had never posted showed up with three spots paid for and after the three spots were taken and paid for they made their first posting that they were excited. That seemed strange to me as well but then many things seem strange to me so that is nothing new. I am happy DPF is growing and have no problem with "networking" as you called it. I do not question the legitimacy of your pin, just to clarify. Again, I apologize for any misgivings my entry may have caused. I am constantly looking to improve my games and tend to assume that others like to hear constructive statements as well. I need to learn not to interject if it isn't asked for.

Last edited:
I was and am still up to sell all available spots to him should he want them, by the time I saw his querry 3 spots had already been reserved.

Uh oh Goofy, her grails a callin lol

I'm confused as I assumed that Rasputin was joking about buying all of the spots, I have seen the Gomes pin sell for much less than 1250, so why not just buy it at that cheaper price than buy all of the spots?

I'm guessing it's because the Gomes & Alice as Minnie + 48 other quality pins would be a value (since there are a lot of LE's DSF Auctions DS etc)

But he could be joking since I don't have a limit to slots.

I'm confused as I assumed that Rasputin was joking about buying all of the spots, I have seen the Gomes pin sell for much less than 1250, so why not just buy it at that cheaper price than buy all of the spots?

I've never played a one of these games before, but I might bite at this one. That Minnie as Alice is so much a grail I don't even put it in my signature, I figured it was unattainable.
Would it be possible for you to post the other pins you are offering as well? I know for me, seeing desirable pins in the other spots will get me more enticed into joining. Just a thought. :)

He was serious about it. NO joke. We were all in chat and I brought up this auction and he told us he was going to try to buy all of them to insure that he got the Sprite pin. I don't think he was interested in buying them unless he could get all the spots though.

He was serious about it. NO joke. We were all in chat and I brought up this auction and he told us he was going to try to buy all of them to insure that he got the Sprite pin. I don't think he was interested in buying them unless he could get all the spots though.

Honestly, I thought he was joking, but if he was serious, then yeah, he did say he wouldn't buy them all unless he could get every spot because imagine if he bought 45 spots only to have one of those people who just bought 1 win it...I'd feel so bad too haha That doesn't mean he won't buy a few spots though, you never know with Rasputin ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back