• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL SLOTS FILLED!! Gomes fantasia sprite 28967 & Minnie as alice 14081
hmmm I may, I did add what types were mostly in it. Hmmm maybe i'll post teaser pics somehow...make it fun =]

Also this game has not only the alice minnie but a few other of your wants and the stained glass grail in your sig included =]

I've never played a one of these games before, but I might bite at this one. That Minnie as Alice is so much a grail I don't even put it in my signature, I figured it was unattainable.
Would it be possible for you to post the other pins you are offering as well? I know for me, seeing desirable pins in the other spots will get me more enticed into joining. Just a thought. :)

I would have sold him all the spots had he pm'ed me since i see those sooner than seeing posts (I read them in my email as my phone notifies me of new mail)

He was serious about it. NO joke. We were all in chat and I brought up this auction and he told us he was going to try to buy all of them to insure that he got the Sprite pin. I don't think he was interested in buying them unless he could get all the spots though.

I couldn't tell haha. Well it would suck but it's also still fun (to me at least since I used to gamble huge sums of money on the roulette table haha, odds were HORRIBLE there but that made it funner when you won!)

Theres a few of your wants in the slots too Mr/Ms moogle ;3

Honestly, I thought he was joking, but if he was serious, then yeah, he did say he wouldn't buy them all unless he could get every spot because imagine if he bought 45 spots only to have one of those people who just bought 1 win it...I'd feel so bad too haha That doesn't mean he won't buy a few spots though, you never know with Rasputin ;D

Last edited:
No hard feelings on my side, but I never joke about money. I would rather have all the spots, that way I know I would win and I could use the rest of the pins to recoup some of my money spent.

Good luck with your game, I just wish I would have found out faster about it.

After sleeping on this, I have decided to default on this game. As much as I would love to win one of these gorgeous pins, I'm just not lucky and $25.00 could buy me a nice trader for my book.

As the Minnie as Alice is one of my most ultimate grails.... I HAVE to try! I would like spots #13 and #16, please!

I will head off to PayPal, now!

I got my pins. :D
I didnt win the of the grand prizes but I really like the beauty's I got!
[pinpics]35110[/pinpics]
[pinpics]94703[/pinpics]
[pinpics]91581[/pinpics]

I might get another spot or two once I get payed again. I will think about it.

Thank you for the welcome Goofy_Moe!
I was a lil worried about joining this game here.i wasnt sure how it worked till it was explained to me. Im so used to just buying pins on ebay or at the park. I didnt realize there was a little community to trade and buy. I didnt expect someone to mad or butt hurt cuz im new and never posted before. :-/ Is it really that unusual??

Oh my I cannot let Rebecca see this game... One of her holiiest Grails!!! She would be like Rasputin... Lol...

I also agree that any member whether it is their 1st or 10,000th should be more than welcome in any game or auction or anything what so ever... Our new members is what will keep this forum growing bigger and better... We should never exclude them... The person running the game always has the option to hold all reveals and shipping until all payments have been verified and completed... I have had a few that never paid after they lost in a game, but it is a chance I chose to take and just decided to reveal the results before all were verified for the better of the group involved... But they always can hold it as a pending space... Just my 2 cents on it...

Any way... Welcome to DPF Tigerlilliez and best of luck to you...

Now to go check my budget after an insane week of spending money on pins... Ugh...

I hope this helps with your unfortunate expenses... Best of luck...

No hard feelings on my side, but I never joke about money. I would rather have all the spots, that way I know I would win and I could use the rest of the pins to recoup some of my money spent.

Good luck with your game, I just wish I would have found out faster about it.

No problem! Woulda been cool to sell all the spots in one swoop but also less fun

After sleeping on this, I have decided to default on this game. As much as I would love to win one of these gorgeous pins, I'm just not lucky and $25.00 could buy me a nice trader for my book.

No worries, I'll be posting pics later of a majority of the pins in the game, perhaps after seeing you may change your mind again =]

As the Minnie as Alice is one of my most ultimate grails.... I HAVE to try! I would like spots #13 and #16, please!

I will head off to PayPal, now!

Invoice sent, thank you kindly!!

please PM me hon...still waiting for that pm/email... =/

I texted you right after I opened the last sale thread offering to try and work a trade & never heard from you D=

Wow those are some amazing "secondary" prizes if you can even call them secondary haha (well, compared to the Gomes, most pins are secondary haha). If only I could do $30...if there is anyway we could send in pins or something to decrease the price, please let me know! I'd be very interested because this does look fun ^_^

Pins for all purchased slots have been packed and are ready to be picked up by the post.Thank you to those who have entered and I hope you enjoy the pins you have won =D

Both Grand prizes are still available!!

Plenty of spots still available! Have some legal issues to deal with that have pins and pretty much all hobbies at the back of my mind.

I'll take the remaining 40 spots. Gulp! There goes my tax return! :anxious:

Are you serious???? Crap! I was going to buy some more spots. I NEED that Minnie as Alice!!!

Oh well, Carla, if you are willing to trade or sell her, please, please PLEASE let me know. kthanxbye! :drool::banghead::love:

Last edited:
Are you serious???? Crap! I was going to buy some more spots. I NEED that Minnie as Alice!!!

Oh well, Carla, if you are willing to trade or sell her, please, please PLEASE let me know. kthanxbye! :drool::banghead::love:

Annette,

I have a fondness for Minnie dressed as other characters, but if I get the pin and decide to trade/sell her, you get first dibs! All I can say is there better some good pins, cause I won't be visiting DLR or WDW anytime soon! :p

Annette,

I have a fondness for Minnie dressed as other characters, but if I get the pin and decide to trade/sell her, you get first dibs! All I can say is there better some good pins, cause I won't be visiting DLR or WDW anytime soon! :p

Thanks, Carla! I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back