• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Am I the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. In fact, several of us have been discussing the need for more Yzma kitty pins. Personally, I think they need more Kuzco llama pins as well, but at least there are some of those around. Only 2 (maybe 3) Yzma kitty pins that I have seen. Definitely need more!

She's awesome and I just can't get enough of her. The only one I've seen is the Disney UK one on Pinpics but I really hope someone gets the hint and starts bringing her into the limelight!

Great idea! I would also love a DLRP PTN of Yzma kitty to go along with the existing Kuzco llama one!

That would be SO cool!! And include all of the animals Kuzco turns into when trying to escape with Pacha.

giphy.gif

CAT YZMA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VILLAINS and if there were not only 2 pins of her, I'd consider collecting her but one of them (the LE100 one) is so hard to find >_< Ideally, I agree that a PTD of her would be too much for my heart...I'd need that!

Definitely think there could be some of these out there!!! When she is the cat, she is one of the cutest villains I have ever seen! :lol:

Could someone post a picture of Yzma as a cat? Not sure what she looks like. I love her in her regular form with her curly topknot and her fabulous eyelashes. As I adore her as her usual self and am crazy about cats...would be in favor of a pin of
Cat Yzma too!

Here's a scene of Yzma kitty falling to her death (or at least a trampoline). Enjoy!

[video=youtube;rXya2WoQKnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXya2WoQKnE[/video]

Yes, yes and a thousand more times, yes! There definitely need to be more pins of Yzma in kitty form. I haven't got either of the two that already exist, and it pains me that it is so. I need an Yzma kitty in my collection! I completely second the idea of her as a PTD, it would work so well, and would go nicely with my Kuzco PTD.

Kupo, that gif is perfect!

So, where do I sign this petition? :p

Here is the entire scene that has taken millions by storm and made Yzma Cat lovers out of all of us ^_^

[video=youtube;Pzg5XwUKiWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzg5XwUKiWY[/video]

Thank you Unibear and Kupo
for letting me see Yzma Kitty in all her glory.
She's fabulous!

I would just love more variety in general. When is the last time they did a pin for the Incredibles or Meet the Robinsons? Jack Jack PTD is the only LE I can think of since the Bowler Hat Guy WDI Hat for either movie. They seem to only stick with about 15 genres. Princesses, Stitch, Tink, Fab 5, Alice, NBC, Haunted Mansion, Villains (select few,) and a few others. They really seem to have slowed down with park pins, especially LE. They regurgitate ideas like the character connections. Those surprise shield things are terrible, the monthly easels are awful, they ignore a lot of anniversary opportunities. There should be a new pin for every movie or ride for every anniversary that is a multiple of 5, so 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 etc. years. If you want to hedge and make them low LE that is fine, when is the last time a park LE didn't sell out?

I'd love to see the parks or DSF do a set of mystery pins where they had staggered LE sizes like DS.com used to do. LE50's up to LE1000's or more all in 1 mystery box. And spread the love, make the more obscure ones the lower LE's so they compete trade value wise and make it happen. Not LR with a few LE chasers, ALL LE with high and low editions.

OMG! I completely forgot she turned into the cat in the end! Yes! Maybe one with her and the squirrel! "Sqeakety Sqeak!"

I understand why Disney doesn't make a lot of pins for non-popular characters like this one since making a pin, of Cat Yzma for example, an OE or LE1000-2000 would probably sell terribly and be around for awhile given there are a select few who honestly would collect Emperor's New Groove let along 1 character in it.

However, I think if Disney made an LE100-200 pin of her, it would definitely sell. Between those who like Emperor's New Groove to those who just plain like Cat Yzma (like myself) to those that have never seen but think the pin is adorable, 100 or so would definitely sell and it isn't like it has to be the biggest pin ever either.

Haha, yes! I don't even collect villains and I think I'd get it. :) I'm still holding out for Lottie from Princess and the Frog, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back