• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing
Wow! Excited to get first pick in grand prize round!

I select for grand prize please:
B. PP # 34756 LE 500 DA Mickey & Pluto Christmas

@stitchismyspiritanimal you are up for grand prize pick.

Thanks for all this fun!!! I don't know how I'll sleep tonight . . . just wanting to stay up and watch the picking.
Love the theme. That's a cool idea!
Agreed! It’s so exciting to see what everyone picks and what their interests lead them to decide on. Thanks for a very festive and fun game @summerskin

BpgNLQB.png

For getting the worst result ever in a randomizer for one of my games by coming dead last in both, @theoucharis is getting this slightly wonky DA Belle from her wants list, Hopefully you both have better luck coming soon.

Lolol this is awesome. I remember when I had the worst luck in your previous games Congrats, grace!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolol this is awesome. I remember when I had the worst luck in your previous games Congrats, grace!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Erin.

And thanks, Amanda. Thanks for making being "dead last" a fun experience as well. My family and I had a good laugh over the randomizer results. Thank you for your generosity.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK . . . Finally able to choose!

L. PP # 140866 TDR Chip Stocking

Thanks so much, Amanda! This has been a pin I've been really wishing for for a while. Just so cute! It has acorns on the stocking! And I'm in such a Christmas mood, and getting sick with this flu has been cramping my Christmas decorating, so this is the boost I need for the morale! Many thanks! Glad I got so low on the list! :)

Last edited:
Back