• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing

@timeerkat your surprise pin for picking number 17 is below
DSSH Mike with a Ruler

QMkbGiI.png

OMG, I remember going to that release! It was pretty soon after I started going to DSF releases, too. There were only around 125 people in line, so when they dropped an LE150 Felix surprise and a surprise Tangled marquee every single person was guaranteed everything. We were all out the door in, like, an hour and a half and it was amazing!

I will select please (one of my favorite holiday mystery pin sets):
4. PTDB # 38392 HM Holiday Gingerbread Jack RIP & PTDB # 38398 HM Holiday Gingerbread Sally's Arm

Thank you @summerskin for hosting this amazing game. You are the best!

@watzshakinbacon you are up and @noone is on deck.

I will select please (one of my favorite holiday mystery pin sets):
4. PTDB # 38392 HM Holiday Gingerbread Jack RIP & PTDB # 38398 HM Holiday Gingerbread Sally's Arm

Thank you @summerskin for hosting this amazing game. You are the best!

@watzshakinbacon you are up and @noone is on deck.

Ah! Things are moving quickly! I’ll scroll up to see what’s still left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back