• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/

janguiano

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Really Bummed That They Haven't posted much About the little mermaid, since this is Ariel's big year, i Wish they'd show atleast a video like the cinderella one.... :(

The only thing I've heard is the LE doll...other than that, no news on my end. Not that Aus is ever ahead on news lol

Awe, Thanks For Sharing though, but i just Found these Pictures on LittleAriel Forum!!!!!! Ariel bedding at Kmart, and a shower curtain At Sears.com
2mdgrc9.jpg
wofb5.jpg
2s1kkqs.jpg
2lthi0n.jpg
whd1cn.jpg

I can't wait! The bedding is cute, but I really don't like how they have changed the princesses looks. I feel like they are taking it too far. They keep changing the overall appearance more and more. Leave something well enough alone!!! LoL

I can't wait! The bedding is cute, but I really don't like how they have changed the princesses looks. I feel like they are taking it too far. They keep changing the overall appearance more and more. Leave something well enough alone!!! LoL

I agree with you, but I guess what they're doing is changing them to be a bit more...modern? Kids nowadays don't 'remember' what the princesses looked like originally, they don't care they look different because to them they don't look different. It's only us more adult children who remember what they looked like in the original films and are disappointed in their new looks. Though, I do not believe we are Disney's priority customers, so they don't care if we don't like it - or we're not vocal enough in getting our opinion across lol.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD, THE ARIEL QUILT. I have such a things for quilted things and I adored the little mermaid growing up. its so beautiful, if they made a hercules one, I would cry.

although im happy there doing lithos with this film , im left questioning why they decided not to do so with WIR or the oz movie.

although im happy there doing lithos with this film , im left questioning why they decided not to do so with WIR or the oz movie.

I'm thinking they didn't bother with those movies because it's special for the "princess"/classic movies and their diamond release. I could be wrong...just my thought.

Im so excited now!!!! AH i cant wait. Is it sad im getting like 4 copies? lol i just pre ordered the 3D one, im getting the gold case AND the silver case because i absolutely love the artwork and the gold case is so nice lol and im sure theyll probably release a super deluxe special edition like the cinderella jewelery box sooo yeah 4 copies!!!! lol

EDIT: Do you think that disneystore.com is going to eventually put the gold or dvd packaging online at some point? cuz i want the lithos but i dont really want the bluray case cuz ive always liked the dvd ones much better

Last edited:
Im so excited now!!!! AH i cant wait. Is it sad im getting like 4 copies? lol i just pre ordered the 3D one, im getting the gold case AND the silver case because i absolutely love the artwork and the gold case is so nice lol and im sure theyll probably release a super deluxe special edition like the cinderella jewelery box sooo yeah 4 copies!!!! lol

EDIT: Do you think that disneystore.com is going to eventually put the gold or dvd packaging online at some point? cuz i want the lithos but i dont really want the bluray case cuz ive always liked the dvd ones much better

They will eventually. For Cinderella, they had all three versions up for pre-order. And by DVD packaging, do you mean the one where it comes with the blu-ray and dvd, but the case is a dvd case with the silver lining sleeve? If so, then yes, it'll be up there soon :) But if you mean the standard DVD edition, then they won't have that with lithographs because that version doesn't come out for another month or so until after the initial release of the blu-ray combo pack releases.

They will eventually. For Cinderella, they had all three versions up for pre-order. And by DVD packaging, do you mean the one where it comes with the blu-ray and dvd, but the case is a dvd case with the silver lining sleeve? If so, then yes, it'll be up there soon :) But if you mean the standard DVD edition, then they won't have that with lithographs because that version doesn't come out for another month or so until after the initial release of the blu-ray combo pack releases.

yes! i mean the silver lining one i always preferred that one and since im already gunna be getting two of the bluray sized cases lol! Im crazy i know lol! and thank you for letting me know!! :D

Does anyone know when Disney will put up the really huge and nice Little Mermaid 3D Combo pack with the works (Music + DVD + Blu Ray + 3D Blu Ray + Digital) that looks like this:

_1366500364.jpg

While I prefer the other artwork, I want the one that has the most content so I'm waiting for them to put that one up. Also, can you get the lithographs from a regular physical Disney Store? There is one by a mall near me so I might pre-order it there if I can, and does anyone have the lithographs from past movies? I've never received Disney lithographs before because I know I wouldn't use them unless they were from LM, WiR, or Stitch ones <_<

Ahhhhh Totally! Thank You :D
Do you guys Think They'll Be The Same Lithos As The Ones From the 2006 6 dvd, sorry i cant think of how to right Platnium right now, hey, i think thats how you spell it actually, haha am i right? haha idk sorry

No Wayyyy haha, If i Had The Money id do the same! But SAdly i might only get one, but i dont know which, i think the gold but i also want the other two :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back