• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/
No Wayyyy haha, If i Had The Money id do the same! But SAdly i might only get one, but i dont know which, i think the gold but i also want the other two :(

Lol i probably wont have the money for that either hahahahah but lets just say im saving as much as i can now lol! AND my birthday is in october (i always loved that it was released in my birth month haha) so literally that probably all I'm gunna get because my family knows im such a nut with TLM! im sure ill get a copy or two from them lol.

and im with ya on that excitement for the merchandise i check the internet like twice a day to see if anything new has popped up, especially the LE....literally so excited i could explode

Lol i probably wont have the money for that either hahahahah but lets just say im saving as much as i can now lol! AND my birthday is in october (i always loved that it was released in my birth month haha) so literally that probably all I'm gunna get because my family knows im such a nut with TLM! im sure ill get a copy or two from them lol.

and im with ya on that excitement for the merchandise i check the internet like twice a day to see if anything new has popped up, especially the LE....literally so excited i could explode

Awe, Well i Hope You get Them :)
haha same here, so i'll probably get Copy Aswell, My Birthday is in November haha so im with you on the Happiness of Them Being Released close to Our Birthdays Hahahah :D

Hi
HUGE TLM fan here! It's my favorite movie. Regarding the merchandise, when do you think the disney store will start selling it? I can't wait to see what goodies they have in store for us. :)

Hi
HUGE TLM fan here! It's my favorite movie. Regarding the merchandise, when do you think the disney store will start selling it? I can't wait to see what goodies they have in store for us. :)

Movie comes out Oct 1st. We'll start seeing merchandise in August, maybe July. I remember the Cinderella merch coming out a few months before the rerelease.

Awe, Thanks For Sharing though, but i just Found these Pictures on LittleAriel Forum!!!!!! Ariel bedding at Kmart, and a shower curtain At Sears.com
2mdgrc9.jpg
wofb5.jpg
2s1kkqs.jpg
2lthi0n.jpg
whd1cn.jpg

Oh. My. GOD :shock:

I ... want it all... *throws self control in the trash* Someone help me...

Also, I don't like the new artwork. Ariel's face looks odd and the artwork itself is just...too pastel. It also looks like mediocre fan art to me :\
I thought the artwork for the Platinum DVD was much prettier...
Little%20Mermaid.bmp
but this (the VHS clamshell) will always be my favorite of all the movie artwork. Even with the ... controversy... surrounding it :rolleyes:
Little_Mermaid%252C_The.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. My. GOD :shock:

I ... want it all... *throws self control in the trash* Someone help me...

Also, I don't like the new artwork. Ariel's face looks odd and the artwork itself is just...too pastel. It also looks like mediocre fan art to me :\
I thought the artwork for the Platinum DVD was much prettier...
but the VHS clamshell will always be my favorite of all the movie artwork. Even with the ... controversy... surrounding it :rolleyes:

XDDDDDDDDD

Having the pillowcase and sleeping bag would be cool! :3 ::restrains Aquata from going on a buying spree::

I agree on the cover art for the Blu Ray... I'm very disappointed w/ it :( Ariel looks distorted... like shorter and shorter hair. Boooooo >:/

If we all complain enough, do u think they'll fix it? (like what happened w/ Mulan's makeover) LOL

Shoot if the 3D pack is the art that Kupo showed, it looks like I may be buying that too :facepalm: as that artwork is gorgeousssssss!

I thought I was alone in my thoughts of disliking the cover art and have noticed increasingly in merch ariel has had fillers in her top lip :/

If we all complain enough, do u think they'll fix it? (like what happened w/ Mulan's makeover) LOL

Shoot if the 3D pack is the art that Kupo showed, it looks like I may be buying that too :facepalm: as that artwork is gorgeousssssss!

The 3d pack artwork is from 1997, I have it on a CD single I got at the time somewhere :lol: and yet still better than what's been made now. I love the cover for the VHS too :)

you think there will be a box set, i really want all 3 little mermaids, some of the actually good sequels!!!!
I guess so, they did that with Cinderella and I even saw it in my local Asda.
I'd rather have the complete TV Series with it!

I just want the Diamond Edition for the bonus features, I don't watch the 2006 dvd anymore unless its with commentary or in French "sous l'ocean, sous l'ocean" as the sound levels and frames are off (VHS=kelloggs corn flakes edition), I watch my 1999 dvd copy instead :lol:

Wow thanks for sharing pictures of the new Holiday Ariel! I really love her dress, crown and earrings. Unfortunately I'm still not a fan of Mattel's face mold and hair. I'll have to buy this doll and redress a DS Ariel doll with the holiday dress and accessories.

So, so odd. The product flow book at my Disney Store says that the Little Mermaid Blu-ray pre-order is July 29th? So strange!! Now I don't know what to believe lol but I am going to prepare myself.

Wow thanks for sharing pictures of the new Holiday Ariel! I really love her dress, crown and earrings. Unfortunately I'm still not a fan of Mattel's face mold and hair. I'll have to buy this doll and redress a DS Ariel doll with the holiday dress and accessories.

I'll be doing the same. This is the first Mattel dress in awhile that Ive actually liked.

I honestly was so against the idea of a Vanessa LE doll instead of an Ursula LE. But really thinking about it, it does seem to be the most likely doll if we do get a surprise release. Then just thinking of the design potential...I'm open to it. I just hope they do make one, the other, or both. Not making one is far worse than making one that's less desired. o_O

I am really excited to see what merchandise they release for the movie. Ariel is the most popular princess, at least from what I've seen. Disney should know this and hopefully release a ton of great merchandise. I would LOVE a transforming Ursula to Vanessa doll! That would be so cool. Or even just a regular classic Vanessa doll. And a box set of Ariel and her sisters would be wonderful as well. I love both Ariel and Ursula so I hope they give us villain lovers some stuff. They could do so many cool things with Ursula! I would also love Flotsam and Jetsam plushes. Muhahahahhahahhah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back