• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

August DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
August DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
Hi Sean :) thanks for your kind message. Please put me down for four nesting doll packs. Thank you so very much!

You're very welcome! I got you on the list and the last PM should have info regarding payment.

Yay thanks can I have 3 packs of the nesting dolls please ♡♡

Got you down, will be sending a PM regarding payment.

If its not too late I'd like the below pins for my wife. Shoot me a PM and I'll get payment to your paypal account.
Thanks for doing this,
John

Mansion Stretch Portrait – Maleficent
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Cruella De Vil
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Queen of Hearts
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Captain Hook

Got you down, sent a PM regarding payment.

Hi there. If it's not too late I would like to boxes of the HM mystrey boxes, the Olaf summer post card x 2 and one more package of nesting dolls. Thanks

Just in time for today's run! I was able to get 2 of the mystery boxes for you :) I will contact you about additional payment for the extra pins!

Update regarding today's pickup will be posted later, but it was a very successful one!

I'm not sure if anything is still available, but I would love:
Haunted Mansion 45th anniversary pin, x3 of the mystery set & funny business Dumbo

I didn't see these listed but if your able to get them I would love a set.
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Maleficent
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Cruella De Vil

Mansion Stretch Portrait – Queen of Hearts
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Captain Hook

Thanks

I would like the Hercules Meg Olaf postcard if you pick those up and dumbo funny business thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely. I don't won't others to miss out. Thank you for this kind offer. Please also add me to the organist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so nice of you! Can you put me down for 2 nesting doll boxes and on standby for the fall stitch? Thanks!

I would like the Gaston pin.

Hi,

I would love to have the Olaf Postcard pin and the Si/Am Troublemakers pin. Please and Thanks
so much for doing this!

Those that I have quoted above, please check your PM's. I have resent information regarding payment. I will be forced to forfeit your orders if I don't hear back from you. Thanks!

I would like two more mystery packs. I'm excited. Do they still have the hot air balloons. If so I would like two more of those too.

Last edited:
Got it, thank you!

Also, just a note, I have heard that all of the Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary stuff is still available. If you'd like me to pick something up this Thursday when I do pickups, please let me know!

If you see either of these:

Disneyland® Resort Haunted Mansion 45th anniversary (LE3500)

Disneyland® Resort Hunted Mansion 45th anniversary Organist (LE1500)

I'd appreciate if you would get me one more of each. Thanks again so much!

If you see either of these:

Disneyland® Resort Haunted Mansion 45th anniversary (LE3500)

Disneyland® Resort Hunted Mansion 45th anniversary Organist (LE1500)

I'd appreciate if you would get me one more of each. Thanks again so much!

If possible I will take the Fall Stitch

Thanks

If they have any additional haunted mansion mystery packs left I would love another 2-3.

Got you all down! samsammy, I have sent you payment information :)

WDWnorm/tinawap/kimkinsey97 - I will let you know how much the additional pins will cost if I'm able to get them tomorrow!

Would it be possible to request the four OE stretch portrait Haunted Mansion pins?

Thank you!!!

edit: I just saw that the storm trooper pew pew and Vader on carousel come out tomorrow, if it's not too much trouble to add those to my request as well.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to request the four OE stretch portrait Haunted Mansion pins?

Thank you!!!

edit: I just saw that the storm trooper pew pew and Vader on carousel come out tomorrow, if it's not too much trouble to add those to my request as well.

I'll put you on the list! PM sent regarding payment. Thanks :)

Day 2 - SUCCESS

Exciting news! Nesting Dolls started showing up! 3 people that found them bought them all, and they were only stocked at 1 store. I'm sure more will be pouring out soon, but that's exciting news :)

ahhh nesting dolls!!

Edit: I guess I shall be sending my payment soon since they are popping up!

Last edited:
I hope I'm not too late to the party this month! :)
If you happen to be making another run could you put me down for these:

Eau De Magique Collection: August - Jasmine (LE2500) $17.27 x1
Stormtrooper Pew Pew x1
Olaf Summer Post Card x1
Disneyland® Resort Hunted Mansion 45th anniversary Organist (LE1500) $17.23 x1
Nesting doll set (4)

You are so kind to to do this for us! I can't thank you enough.
T.

I hope I'm not too late to the party this month! :)
If you happen to be making another run could you put me down for these:

Eau De Magique Collection: August - Jasmine (LE2500) $17.27 x1
Stormtrooper Pew Pew x1
Olaf Summer Post Card x1
Disneyland® Resort Hunted Mansion 45th anniversary Organist (LE1500) $17.23 x1
Nesting doll set (4)

You are so kind to to do this for us! I can't thank you enough.
T.

The only one that might not be available is Jasmine. We'll be making a special trip tomorrow and I will check it out! The rest should be available though - I will PM you regarding payment :)

Day 2.5 - SUCCESS

Massive success today! I was able to purchase a Nesting Doll pack for everybody that ordered one!!! You should have seen everybody looking at us when we were buying 39 packs .... hahaha.

Those that have fully filled orders should be receiving a PM from me later tonight with shipping info!

alottalaughs
cristywill
daiyuflower
lilmisssunshine
kimkinsey97
love4dollz
Orchestral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back