• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bid Pin(s) on Other Bidders' Wants List to win! End 06/06

Auction Ended: Bid Pin(s) on Other Bidders' Wants List to win! End 06/06
Do we post here that we received the pin(s)?

Thank you @TheMickeyMouseRules for your generous bid! The pin is beautiful!

f41f8f7ac446ef0454358e718b54e442.gif
0b607bc0d7716923f2af51b759f38587.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Yay! Glad it arrived safely. :)

A package arrived yesterday from you, and I was expecting the C&D Tsums! WOW! I totally didn't see your change . . . and KEVIN! I'll post a picture later, but wanted to say a HUGE thanks! That is soooooo amazing! And a pin I never thought I'd get! :)
Never say never...
Glad the Up pin has found it's home. :)

Received a package from @TheMickeyMouseRules from @PinTraderSam auction. Thank you so much for the amazing pin and wonderful ZAPs. I forgot all about this and was quite worried I forgot a trade. I love pins as books or with books on them. Your bid was so generous and helped out so many member. What a great idea for a game.
75c117fbd4805208395ad8c3d86eac42.jpg

The Jack pin is just so cute and my husband was very thankful for the 100 Mickeys pin- only 76 more to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back