• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
yea, from the looks of it I think that if they did have LE 17" Big Hero 6 Dolls it would probably be around the time of the DVD/BluRay release

tumblr_ne5pkhPjpL1qa2r95o1_500.jpg

She's coming!!! :stitch: pic from stitchkingdom.

Also I feel like bh6 is going to be a repeat of frozen I'm already buying any honey merch available I'm wanting I'm not taking chances... Toysrus, target, and my disney store are all selling a steady flow of merchandise and the film hasn't been released...

i skipped out on an elsa doll in December and didn't see one again until march haha

also some merch is no longer on the disney store website, which I assume means they're selling out?

93d2585d6591948671c32ae96d270c7a.jpg

New pins coming out at Disney Soda fountain! Hoping for a full cast surprise pin, or a post card one with San Fransokyo, or just a surprise pin in general lol I'm so excited for this release! :D

93d2585d6591948671c32ae96d270c7a.jpg

New pins coming out at Disney Soda fountain! Hoping for a full cast surprise pin, or a post card one with San Fransokyo, or just a surprise pin in general lol I'm so excited for this release! :D

So excited! I am going to have to get someone to pick up some of these pins for me :lol:. Does anyone know if they will be releasing a release day pin at the parks for the film like how they have been doing for pretty much all of their past movie releases?

So excited! I am going to have to get someone to pick up some of these pins for me :lol:. Does anyone know if they will be releasing a release day pin at the parks for the film like how they have been doing for pretty much all of their past movie releases?
If they do, the don't have anything about it online. Normally they have a post about it showing what it will look like and the date, but so far; nada. I'm hoping that they either do a surprise release that day, or its the day the booster pack hits the parks lol

Barnes and Noble has a lot of the Big Hero 6 Books out. Which of course you shouldn't look at if you don't want to be spoiled. :) But if you wanted to buy the Junior Novelization Barnes and Noble has a very nice exclusive edition for $9.99.

And I definitely love the Limited Edition Pins, but they seem like they would be hard to get. :(

Having no prior knowledge of Big Hero 6 and just off the looks of the dolls, I love Baymax and Gogo. Can't wait to see the movie and see if that will hold true once I see personality.

Has anyone seen Honey Lemon in stores yet? I really want her but Id prefer to get her in store than order her online, considering i have a store nearby and I hate paying for shipping, especially when delivery is such a pain at my complex lol

Has anyone seen Honey Lemon in stores yet? I really want her but Id prefer to get her in store than order her online, considering i have a store nearby and I hate paying for shipping, especially when delivery is such a pain at my complex lol

I think Disney's plan is to have every item in store when the movie comes out, which is Thursday.

cool cool! Ill keep my eyes out for it then!!! What are the chances of them showing up in the parks? I know Merida and the Frozen dolls from the Disney store show up there but it not being a princess movie I dunno if that will change that

cool cool! Ill keep my eyes out for it then!!! What are the chances of them showing up in the parks? I know Merida and the Frozen dolls from the Disney store show up there but it not being a princess movie I dunno if that will change that

That is a fantastic question.
I visited the parks the January after Wreck It Ralph and couldn't find a SINGLE item for purchase. Not even at the D-Quest store.
So Yeah, no idea on when the items are showing up in the parks. The only thing that could be sold is plush baymax.

Cast member said my location may not be getting the vinylmation as she hasn't seen it listed on any trucks, and honey lemon doll will be a while to show up. My store was kind of disappointing today nothing really new outside of toystory tsum tsums...

i decided I'm going to buy the doll and anything else I wanted next week for the friends and family sale.... So I'll get it 25% off... With free shipping.
also just an FYI they're handing out cards with codes for free shipping good until January, so definitely ask about those.

I went to a special screening of Big Hero 6 at the Disney Animation Studios, and they had a display of all the merchandise! I tried my best to get a picture of all of it but my phone wasn't nearly as big.

tumblr_neic8onJmk1s9njzmo1_500.jpg

Most of it was stuff we've already seen. But they had a couple new shirts (not pictured) and the Honey Lemon doll on display! I really hope that they have more new merchandise than just the few new shirts.

Loving the Vinylmations and Honey Lemon doll! I may wait until Thursday to make a decision about if I am going to buy the dolls or not. I am going to try to go to an early screening with some friends that day, so I can watch the movie and decide if I like the characters enough to warrant a purchase of the dolls. After all, I wouldn't wanna buy them only to not care for the characters afterwards. Those Vinylmations are REALLY tempting too, but I dunno if I want them or the Mickey's Christmas Carol ones more.

So were these talking dolls just a rumor? I'm sure pics would've leaked by now if they were happening. I was expecting more merch from this movie. I'm really excited to see it though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back