• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe contact them? Because sometimes it does that if they have an issue with processing the payment.

That shouldn't be an issue at all. I had ordered other items at the same time and those arrived without issue. Will send them an email though

So I received my LE pin set today and there's a squashed bug on the box.
The box is white.... And the bug is black... And it's insides are green... How did quality control miss this?

:D
I've had such a horrible day and this is the cherry on top.
:D :D

So I received my LE pin set today and there's a squashed bug on the box.
The box is white.... And the bug is black... And it's insides are green... How did quality control miss this?

:D
I've had such a horrible day and this is the cherry on top.
:D :D

Ewwww...Im sorry that happened to you :(. It always annoys me when companies do stuff like that, but its possible it was something that happened in shipment too. Doesn't Disney usually give you coupons for stuff like that? I know that doesn't exactly replace it of course but at least its something.

My Big Hero 6 order comes in tomorrow. The only thing I ordered was the Baymax plush because everything else besides the pins didn't really do much for me. I seriously hope we get more stuff than what we already have, like dolls of ALL the characters and not just the girls. At the very least make deluxe figures of the guys like what they did with Wreck-it Ralph. I also hope the Frozen demand hasn't pushed back the merchandise line for this film either...

Lots of Big Hero 6 at my local DS here in Canada.

No idea what the movie is about and I've never seen the trailer but the Baymax plush is so CUTE!

So through the commotion of everything that has come out this morning,

Disney released a new Baymax plush!

Go Go Tomago Doll:

Dear Disney Store,

I have been saving my money for quite a while now to buy your 17 inch Maleficent doll. I am trying with everything in me to avoid buying other things so I can afford her. Yet here you are, continuing to patronize me for loving Disney as well as your merchandise so much by releasing a Go Go Tomango doll from Big Hero 6. I am quite excited for that film, and I am predicting that Go Go will be my favorite character other than Baymax. This is why I have no money Disney. This is why I can barely afford things. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

With lots of love/hate,
Tim

lol im sorry but I had to do it. She looks incredible, and now I plan on buying more than just Maleficent when I go to the Disney Store that day. :)

I'm pleased to see that they will be releasing BH6 dolls. Crossing my fingers for a Hiro and Tadashi 2-pack!

I am not in love with the action figures, so I really hope the do 11" dolls of every character. Those I would buy in a heartbeat. :)

Gogo looks fantastic! Now I know that Honey is going to be made... But is it too much to ask for dolls of everyone? By everyone I mean the rest of the team... and maybe Tadashi and Yokai too P:

I think, if disney is smart, well
Get the male characters are action figures.

If there's a yokai action figure it'll come out after the movie, as to avoid any spoilers.

If there is going to be a honey lemon doll I really wish disney would release it already... That tomago doll has me so hyped. I already bought her action figure.

I was disappointed in the action figures once I saw the and decided to pass....hopefully they make dolls of big hero 6 I would love a Hiro doll:)
I am not in love with the action figures, so I really hope the do 11" dolls of every character. Those I would buy in a heartbeat. :)

After seeing that image of Honey Lemon, I really can't see what they can do to make a LE 17" doll a significant change...
Then again, the Snow Queen Elsa isn't way better than the 12" classic doll.

Ohhhh my god yes. Now we just need dolls/11.5 inch action figures of the guys. I think once Honey Lemon goes up for order on the Disney Store, ill buy both her and Go Go Tomango at once.

Do you really think they'll make bigger figures (for lack of better words) of the guys? I really hope they do. 4 inch toys just don't work it for me.

Do you really think they'll make bigger figures (for lack of better words) of the guys? I really hope they do. 4 inch toys just don't work it for me.

I certainly hope they do. It makes no sense to make dolls of two of the girl characters, who technically happen to be side characters btw, and not make any figures/dolls of the guy characters that are around the same size. I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't at least get one of Hiro.

Last edited:
Firstly, I think I may have peed on myself. I'm so friggin excited for honey lemon!!!! Ahhhh! But I spoke with my Disney store before I saw this pic. The guy said that he wasn't sure of a honey lemon doll, but they did have a 17" talking Hiro and Gogo coming out in the next month. Super random, but maybe they'll make a honey lemon of those too!

It's always nice to see Disney toys lean away from the general sexism of making only girl dolls and boy "action figures". I'm surprised they're making a talking Hiro doll. Hopefully that means there's a LE of him and Go Go (and Honey) on the way as well.

And I can't believe they gave Go Go and Honey different bodies! Good for you, Disney Store :)

Would that mean different body types IF they do 17" dolls as well? They seem to have only 1 female body type and 1 male (I don't count Ursula, because she's just a torso with plush tentacles).

Getting so excited for this movie :)

Ahhhhh!! If they make a limited honey, she'd be so lanky...I'd be busting down some doors for that one. Gotta have it

And I can't believe they gave Go Go and Honey different bodies! Good for you, Disney Store :)

Would that mean different body types IF they do 17" dolls as well? They seem to have only 1 female body type and 1 male (I don't count Ursula, because she's just a torso with plush tentacles).

Unfortunately, they still have only 1 female body type. Someone on tumblr (can't find the source, sorry) said that Go Go's hips are a trick. They used padding around that area, similar to the Kristoff doll to give the appearance of bulkier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back