• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Biggest zap ever!!

ZAPPED! Biggest zap ever!!

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I had hard trouble placing this thread but I want it to be seen because I cannot say thankyou enough!!
tumblr_micnqw3oRm1rjh9sho1_500.gif

I know this may come as a shock to some of you but I collect Hercules ;)
I was doing my usual search of whats new on ebay and saw that my holiest of holy grail merchandise items had been listed.
hercules-o.gif

tumblr_lofroj1UPK1qkrec7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkdvb2HBLA1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I mean look at it!! I was so chuffed (plot twist: this is my one)

Then I looked at the financials and realised I had to go back to uni early and I was pretty stuffed.
tumblr_micmxyfWRs1rjh9sho1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mftofaISwn1r6uwou.gif

tumblr_lteoz2HxFa1qiol6o.gif

I was pretty heartbroken, but eventually I hoped it would get listed again. It came up in chat somehow (not sure how because, I mean, I never talk about hercules) and Darris AKA Rasputin mentioned about bidding on it. I thought he was joking and carried on, for the next couple of days I think he mentioned it again but I am a slow skeptic so it didnt really click. Then on the night it was due to finish I was up watching how much it went for and it was finally put across to me that he was bidding on it for me and he won! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tumblr_mg4kahvhi71r34qiso1_500.gif

tumblr_mhb3k1XWOR1rkwazto1_500.gif

Thankyou so much!! It came today and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and is the most prized possesion I own. I just cannot stop staring at it, it has been reverently placed in the centre of my hercules shelf. I have allways loved the hydra and it plays my favourite song (I can go the distance!) when plugged in it emits a red glow and fog! its just awesome. I am just compleately blown away by this random act of kindness! I thank you sooooo sooo sooo sooo much and I will do my best to make it up to you!

I did make a video... but its just 9 mins of me frantically trying to get into an extreamly well packaged box :lol:

tumblr_mbigoi7pmi1qkk6oy.gif

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's awesome! Congrats!
I love the snow globes. I've bid on a few lion king ones but they always go for more than £80! *sigh*

I say this is 3rd in line of recent Zaps.
1. Nathan's Up marquee from Goofy_Moe and his cohorts
2. GIS's D23 Animation building from Rasputin
3. Your lovely Hercules pin.

It is a very nice pin though, congrats!!

I say this is 3rd in line of recent Zaps.
1. Nathan's Up marquee from Goofy_Moe and his cohorts
2. GIS's D23 Animation building from Rasputin
3. Your lovely Hercules pin.

It is a very nice pin though, congrats!!

Thankyou :) I wasnt zapped the pin :lol: I was zapped the snowglove which is much better :D

So kind of him and lucky you!
I'm not a snow globe kind of girl but that one is amazing!
congrats!
And I hate to ask....but could you do a size comparison with that Hercules pin? I've been trying to trade heavily for that one, (why everyone is holding that one for dear life that doesn't even collect Hercules???) and was wondering if it was huge or just the picture makes it look like it.

So kind of him and lucky you!
I'm not a snow globe kind of girl but that one is amazing!
congrats!
And I hate to ask....but could you do a size comparison with that Hercules pin? I've been trying to trade heavily for that one, (why everyone is holding that one for dear life that doesn't even collect Hercules???) and was wondering if it was huge or just the picture makes it look like it.

Sorry, I edited the post to make it cleared, I dont own that pin. I am also trying to trade for it, I did trade for it but the pin never came. I have seen a picture though and it looks pretty small.

WOW!!! That snowglobe is EPIC! :eek2: Congrats!!

Sheesh... I'm really tempted to collect snowglobes now; some are really quite exquisite! (Like yours CX) :suspect: must..... resist..... temptation..... >______<

Back