• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins
Delay!

According to odpt.com, the POMH for March [Cinderella] has been DELAYED and will be for sale on March 24th. Sigh....

Oh wow, I just made a new post looking for someone to purchase a pin for me, I guess i missed this thread somehow. I would love one classic D it's a small world.

If you go to http://www.odpt.com and read the news for today 3-14, it says pomh is delayed [about midway thru the news].

Believe me, I wish I was kidding!

Click on the red BLOG logo and scroll down to March 14th.

Last edited:
It is not that I don't believe you but rather when I click on the news section it was blank _ i forgot about the haPINing ok so when I click on that I get this:

400002176473.jpg

We have unfortunately had to delay the release of the March Piece of Disney History pin at Disneyland® Resort. The new release date will be March 24. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

--- So I am thinking that the Piece of Movie History pins should be ok. - but for those of you who did want this pin I will get it as soon as it gets out and wait to mail your Cinderella pins until then!

Do you think the news is referring to the "Then and Now" pin? I didn't know they called that a "history" pin, so I was assuming that they meant the POMH Cinderella pin. Now I'm confused!!

So sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
I am hoping this is the case - otherwise I would imagine that they would have had a pic of the cinderella pin right??

Grim - technically this is true but I will have a friend with me so that is 4 and there are a couple different ways around it. :0)

The more that I think about it- I think that you are right. They likely would have shown the Cindy pin if it was to be delayed. Again, sorry for confusion. Can't wait to receive the pin and thanks again for all you do!

ODPT Updated their announcement. Crisis averted!

March 14, 2011

We have unfortunately had to delay the release of the March Then and Now pin at Disneyland® Resort. The new release date will be March 24. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

A small quantity of these were released today at DLR. I didn't ask at what store, though... So I really I have no useful information.

MY BAD!

Update: I am at the park and this maybe the craziest day the could have picked to release these. Park is pretty full. Ok in terms if these pins. I have bought all of them but Cinderella is hard to come by!!!!! I only saw 3 with her in it and in 2 of those she was looking at the ground. So I only got the one. I got one w horses. Two w mice. A few w Lucifer. A few w fairy god mother. And that's about it. I am going to spend the rest of the night still lookinv and exchanging if better ones are available.

Wow thanks for all of your hard work!!!

PS - Ill take the mice and the godmother :) Unless of course you do come across a Cindarella :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I went to DCA yesterday and there was a LINE TO GET IN! I was like, "WTF IS THIS ****?! >_<" And then I remembered it's Spring Break for multiple states.

-JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back