• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Ok All I am back from vacation!!!! :0) it was a wonderful 12 days but ahhhh I have missed trading!

I will be going the day these are released so if anyone wants me to pick them up one please let me know here and I will pm totals and paypal info :0)

Ohh also there are a couple of other pins that are coming out on or around that day like
Pin 83070: DLR - Then and Now - Submarine Voyage to Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

So let me know if there is anything else you need!!!

Going to keep a count here -

Huertajv - 2
BroncoBilly83 - 2
TabbiKat2219 - 2
Shenzi - 1
Reenibakini - 1
niknaxx - 2
sayshelen - 1 // 1 then and now subs/nemo
swim2sea - 3 // Classic D small world // Alice sketch/pin
Jcapser89 - 1
Donna - 1
Jeffluvsstitch - 1
luvsully - 1 //nerd vinyls
Anastasia - 1
PixieDust - 2//Classic D small world

Last edited:
Ok All I am back from vacation!!!! :0) it was a wonderful 12 days but ahhhh I have missed trading!

I will be going the day these are released so if anyone wants me to pick them up one please let me know here and I will pm totals and paypal info :0)

Ohh also there are a couple of other pins that are coming out on or around that day like
Pin 83070: DLR - Then and Now - Submarine Voyage to Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

So let me know if there is anything else you need!!!

Vacation?????? You got to go on vacation???? I didn't et invited. :-( lololol

Hope you had a blast!!!!!!!!

Vicki

I would love you to get me one again please! (and I know it is highly very unlikey but if you manage to find one with the lovely couple on it that would be AMAZING) if not your taste last time was great so i'm sure you will get some good ones :) Thank you so much for being my POMH dealer!

Have you seen the previous ones??? They all have the same basic look. Don't know what the movie scene will be yet - thats not released til it comes out. You can look the others up on pin pics to get an idea. :0)

One of each pin, please! (Cinderella POMH and Then and Now Nemo) And here's a copy of what I wrote in your PM: "I would prefer a cel with Cinderella in it above all else, but I also have a soft spot for the Fairy Godmother ... if there happen to be any cels of the two of them together, I would absolutely love that."

To everyone else, Crystal said something that made me go 'AHA!' (although it might make you go 'duh Helen') ... she asked me to post my wants here after instead of sending it via PM because that way it wouldn't clog up her inbox. My little mind went, OHHHHHH!! So *That's* how you guys keep your inboxes free! lol

What's a va-k-shun???? I've never prounced the word and since I've never had one I'm not sure how you got one. Can I purchase one somewhere? Ok, Ok, I know. I would LOVE to have the Cinderella pin. In fact I'd like to have two. If you can get one with the mice and Cinderella that would be awesome. Just don't get a butt shot or a floor mopping one. Thanks and in response to your PM, maybe we can work out a trade for them.

Please,please,please,please can I have one of the Cinderella pins :) and I am in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back