• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella Piece of Movie History Pins
:bowdown::bowdown:Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in choosing great scenes for us all

This one was a bit harder than the rest - I swear it must be like 15 to 1 in terms of how many pins actually had Cinderella.
I am wondering if there will be better ones as more get put out - NO ONE had seen Cinderella in the Magical dress - only the rags . . . I am going back to the park on Sunday - and I am going to take some with me so that "if" something better comes along then I can exchange them. But I really feel like a lot of these are pretty good - but these were definitely the most diverse pins of the series. Cuz there were so many different characters they focused on! WHich is why I was REALLY REALLY hoping it would be the Bubbles scene - Cinderella would have been in every frame!!

Now if any of you know me -u know that I want u ALL to be happy with your pins. So here is what I am thinking - if you think you would be happy with other characters besides Cinderella I have the 3 coach horses, Lucifer, Fairy Godmother, and the mice Please let me know - and I will give people first pick of the category they are interested in. Also if you have you heart SET on Cinderella let me know that as well - and please post here to help me save inbox space :0)

Like I said I am still going to try to get some more Cinderella ones on Sunday but they were selling pretty fast - which actually helps because then more bags are pulled out - and it seems like there are only 1 or 2 Cinderellas per bag!!

So everyone bare with me and please be patient as I try to get the best for everyone before I mail them out :0)

Shenzi - great I have 3 lucifer pins - I will give u first dibs on them!!!! Pm soon!

Nikki - its either the mice or the godmother - there were none of them in the same frame.

Last edited:
:)If we are allowed a choice- Cinderella in rags would be brilliant but as you have gone to so much trouble I really am not too worried:)

If you have one of them still available, I would like one of our two of them to be the coach horses

This one was a bit harder than the rest - I swear it must be like 15 to 1 in terms of how many pins actually had Cinderella.
Nikki - its either the mice or the godmother - there were none of them in the same frame.

One of each to fulfill my two pins :)

Hi Caligirl, my hubby was unable to make it over to DTD so i'm hoping you might be able to grab me two on your Sunday trip. I would adore one of Cindy in her ball gown, but have read that Cindy is hard to come by. So maybe a fairy godmother scene or something with the carriage in it. Ohhh heck, most anything will work as long as the characters don't have their heads cut off (I have a snow white POMH with her head cut off :/ ).

You can wait to send with the classic "D"and just tell me how much to add on for postage etc...

Again, a great big thanks in advance :) It is so great of you to do this for all of us here !

Last edited:
Pixie - I did get you one - so I will pick up another on Sunday!!! (no one has seen one w her in the ball gown)

Nikki - u got it - the mice pins are very similar so I will just put one aside for u - as for FG I will send you the pics as you will get first pic - then Sayshelen I will send the remainer ones to u!!!

P.S. NONE of the ones I got have heads cut off!!!

Last edited:
Hello :)
Wow it sounds like a crazy adventure to get Cindy pins!! Thank you so much for doing it for all of us!
If you cannot find enough Cindy pins (or if you come across any with the lovely Prince Charming) I would love the Horses & Carriage! if you still have any :)
Thanks again!!!

Hahahahahaha what are rides? I BARELY did any pin trading yesterday - I went to every store in DL, DCA and the two hotels (GC didnt have any) twice. I got a good cardio out of it :0) Besides the park was very busy and every ride was like an hr wait and so for me I dont do lines over 20 mins.

Ok guys - I didn't make it to Dland yesterday due to the crumy weather - but I am going tonight - so I will try to find as many Cinderellas as I can! I stil have some Lucifers, a FG, and a horse left - anyone want those if I cant find Cinderella?? I figure I will pick names out of a hat to decide who gets the Cinderella ones I do get. Then after that I will just assign people cells if I haven't heard specifics. I figure that is the only fair way :0)

Just got back from WDW and saw the post. Can I get a FG, Lucifer AND a Cinderella in rags???? Or is it too late????

Caligirl, you have really gone above and beyond! No rush, when you have some time send me the total for the two Cindy's so I can paypal you :)

Do you have any Lucifers left? I'd love one if you do! I MAY be going to the park next week & I'm scared it will sell out before I get there! Alot of people are out for spring break, I know because I work at a tourist destination & we've been pretty busy this past week, so that may be why it was so busy when you went & I agree, I wont wait that long for rides either, plenty of other fun things to do there like shopping & people watching!

Hey, sorry I haven't been on DPF lately...work is nuts. I'm happy to take whatever scenes you have left if you haven't mailed mine out yet. Thanks again for picking up all these pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back