• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
pin81316

Pin 81316: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection

I have a question. I semi understand the concept of this but I have never been good with mystery sets/chasers etc.

Are these still on sale? Do they come in boxes, bags or what? Where can I find them in Disneyland? Are they available in DTD?

If they're packed like the Toy Story set they do come in boxes which have a plastic inlet, so you can see the "revealed" pin.

Thank you Vala. :) Do you or anyone else know if they are still available at Disneyland anywhere?

We purchased one box this past Tuesday at Little Green Men store. Some stores were out, but always best to check at any store selling pins as they do not all sell the same merchandise. It is in a window box with the conceal pin in a black pouch taped to the back of the card for the reveal pin. Good size and nicely done! I have Alice for trade, looking for Lilo!

We purchased one box this past Tuesday at Little Green Men store. Some stores were out, but always best to check at any store selling pins as they do not all sell the same merchandise. It is in a window box with the conceal pin in a black pouch taped to the back of the card for the reveal pin. Good size and nicely done! I have Alice for trade, looking for Lilo!

So basically I have to just pop into DLand and take a gamble. :( Ok thanks for the info! :p

I got them at Downtown Disney on Tuesday. I have Megara, Jasmine and Wendy for trade/sale. I'm looking for Giselle/Rapunzel...

Hey! Does anyone have Ariel or Aurora up for trade? :) PM me if you do!
If anybody's interested, some of the pins are available for a buy it now price on ebay (thanks Danny!) i've found there's only a selection left now, but that's where I got my Alice one from :)

Do they sell these pins anywhere in WDW??

~Julie~
We were at WDW from 23 December to 01 January. During this time we went to practically every Pin Station in all of the WDW parks plus Downtown Disney and not one Cast Member had seen or heard of this set. Either ODPT made a mistake in reporting that they would be released at WDW or the shipment has been delayed.

Last edited:
If anybody's interested, some of the pins are available for a buy it now price on ebay (thanks Danny!) i've found there's only a selection left now, but that's where I got my Alice one from :)

Thanks for the heads up Sybil. I broke down and bought the two pins I wanted from this set on the 'bay' last night after reading this post. Not exactly how I wanted to get them, but at least I got them. :hs:

I still haven't found Rapunzel on the Bay. Although there is a complet collection for $300. . . lol

from what I would say a chaser is a harder to get pin from a set..and Ive normally seen that you dont know what the chaser pin/s are within a set until someone gets it.

In this case its Rapunzel which Id explain it like it -

10 revealed character come with 10 concealed characters...so technically its even but Rapunzel is pin 21 in the set which makes her the odd one out so she wont be in as many boxes as the others. hence why youd have to buy alot of boxes to try and get her...

its how I see it anyway but Im probably wrong...

Went to DTD this morning and bought some! Here is what I have for trade!

I remember someone posting a list of who came with who but I have scrolled through 5 pages of threads and can't find it! Anyone know?

So far I know:

Minnie - Alice
Aurora - Giselle
Tiana - Meg
Cinderella - Pocahontas
Miss Piggy - Jesse

Here's the rest.

Belle - Lilo
Jasmine - Wendy
Ariel - Mulan
Snow White - Daisy
Tinker Bell - Esmeralda

Last edited:
I cant find the info either, it was on pinpics at some point as I was trying to check which revealed character the person got Rapunzel with as could be an indicator where she might be but I guess thats just very very low odds :p

I noticed that on the concealed pins, on the bottom of the pin in the middle they do not have a jewel, but on the revealed pins they have a jewel, and also on the rapunzel pin they have a jewel, I really like these pins, I go back to DLR the end of this month and will have to pick up the last 4 pins that I need, hopefully they will not change around the concealed pins before I get there

Rapunzel also has 3 jewels instead of just 1. Making this chaser a little more unique.

Side question: Does all reveal/conceal sets have assigned pins?

For reference, I watched someone today open two packs of these, expecting the pseudo-agreed-upon concealed distribution, and while one pin had the expected distribution (Alice) one didn't (Mulan). It seems like this may just be really poor collation on the concealed pins, and not something that was actually meant to be consistent. I don't know.

Craziemutant - No, past sets haven't had consistent concealed collation/distribution (ie, there wasn't any way to tell what the concealed pin was just by looking at the revealed one).

I am only looking for a Tiana pin. Does anyone know if she is the revealed pin on the package or the concealed one? Trying to decide if I should take my chances and buy some when I am there this weekend. Tyleet-anything you are looking for that you would like to trade that Tiana pin for? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back