• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
These links to the official Disney pin trading website will take you to lists of pins being released at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts. You can view which pins are being released by current week or month. Links and images to current Hidden Mickey collections, new Disney Soda Fountain, Disneyland Resort Paris, and UK Disney Store pins will be posted whenever available. Links to previously released pins are also provided below:

Current pin releases

dlr.png
Disneyland new pin releases:

wdw.png
Walt Disney World new pin releases:

dsf.png
Disney Soda Fountain new pin releases:
dlrp.png
Disneyland Resort Paris new pin releases:
ds.png
Disney Store UK new pin releases:
  • Month of October 1

Previously released Disneyland and Walt Disney World park pins
(Click on the icon to view)

• September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • December
  • November
  • October
Click here for previously released Disneyland and Walt Disney World Hidden Mickey collections.

dsf.png
October 2011 Disney Soda Fountain & Studio Store Releases

lgyqL.jpg

September 2011 releases
August 2011 releases

dlrp.png
October 2011 Disneyland Paris Releases

pin-trading-poster-october-collection.jpg

September 2011 releases
August 2011 releases

ds.png
October 2011 Disney Store UK Releases

twoThird_pinscomingsoonad_13102011.jpg

ds.png
October 2011 releases 1http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/conte...d/pins/twoThird_pinscomingsoonad_02092011.jpg
ds.png
September 2011 releases 1 | 2

New Disney Employee Center pins came out this week.

I purchased one here is a picture of it
DSC01669.jpg

Limited Edition 300

I did not purchase the other 2 but they were
Mickey Surprise Birthday Cake and I believe it was either the fab 5 or 4 next to the Walt Disney Studios Sign.

I got a question if you kind people can help ? what are Disney Soda Fountain pins? what makes them diffrent from other pins? and how would i a UK person get them? lol

These pins come specifically from the Disney Soda Fountain store in Hollywood, California, you can only get them there, they are pretty much all LE 300 or under. I would think that the only way(s) you can get them are to either 1) trade for them; 2) make arrangements with someone here (local to the store) to purchase them for you; or 3) come to the store if you're ever in town. I'm sure you can also find them on eBay, etc. They have a website and links that show you what upcoming pins will be released. For more popular categories, such as Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Jessica Rabbit, Tinker Bell, etc., people will camp out and wait overnight at the store because they tend to sell out immediately.

Hopefully I covered it fairly well for you, anyone have more to add that I missed?

wow thats amazing thankyou! so its like Hard rock cafe but for disney? lol it looks like i will need to find me a Hollywood friend as some of those pin just look amazing and my ebay balance just wont take it lol

These pins come specifically from the Disney Soda Fountain store in Hollywood, California, you can only get them there, they are pretty much all LE 300 or under. I would think that the only way(s) you can get them are to either 1) trade for them; 2) make arrangements with someone here (local to the store) to purchase them for you; or 3) come to the store if you're ever in town. I'm sure you can also find them on eBay, etc. They have a website and links that show you what upcoming pins will be released. For more popular categories, such as Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Jessica Rabbit, Tinker Bell, etc., people will camp out and wait overnight at the store because they tend to sell out immediately.

Hopefully I covered it fairly well for you, anyone have more to add that I missed?

You can order by phone and they will mail them to you, but you cannot do this until two weeks after the release date.

Love the kissing ones coming out at DLR on 1/27! Looks like I'll have to make a trip down there for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back