• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
well i hope everyone who wanted them gets them! hopefully the site will be up soon....

...I think I've achieved a zen-like state. I'll have the dolls, or I won't. The site will come back up when it comes back up.

I wonder if I can get my cats to meditate with me...

Would they do male villans or just the female ones, do ya think?

I would think that if they were to do it, it would only be the ladies: Maleficent, Queen Grimhilde, Ursula, Cruella De Vil... They need to make a Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, & Mother Gothel in 11.5" doll size in general, but they could be added to the mix as well!

I was able to get Aurora, Tiana, & Pocahontas (Jasmine & Rapunzel were acquired yesterday) w/ a checkout time of 9:08 am. The key for me was using multiple tabs in firefox and searching directly with the item numbers to go to the pages; then using which ever tab acted fast enough for checkout.

...I think I've achieved a zen-like state. I'll have the dolls, or I won't. The site will come back up when it comes back up.

I wonder if I can get my cats to meditate with me...

Me, too! I was so nervous at 9 am, but now it's like... "Whatever happens will happen... Praise to the Buddah... Ommmmmm..." :p

I was able to get Aurora, Tiana, & Pocahontas (Jasmine & Rapunzel were acquired yesterday) w/ a checkout time of 9:08 am. The key for me was using multiple tabs in firefox and searching directly with the item numbers to go to the pages; then using which ever tab acted fast enough for checkout.

Yeah, that's what I had going on, too...on a fast computer, to boot- count yourself lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back