• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be overly dramatic, but I've been playing this song while I've been on the site over and over lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWpZ-Y_KvU

it should be the official dollmagedon theme! haha

im still stuck in checkout!!!!!!!

O gosh "o fortuna" make me so STRESSED.... that music make me shivers of FEAR :(

You are too cool! :wiggle:

O my gosh. I adore this comment.
Imagine your cats do ZEN with you... SUCH A CUTE THING :D
=3 meoww

Last edited:

Sorry we missed you!
DisneyStore.com is temporarily closed while we make improvements to the site, but please come back and try again soon.​

I think I might have gotten 4 of the 5. Well, I have a confirmation number anyways. I thought I added Tiana but she didn't add to the cart for some reason but there was no way I was going back for her!

Whew! Glad it's after noon cause I need a drink!

I made it to check out with Jasmine and Rapunzel and although it took a while, it finally went through...now the real test is seeing if I get the confirmation email....

Finally got on (again) and in quick checkout. But now it's thinking and saying "Page Loading: Please Wait. The system has not yet responded to your request. Please continue to wait, or you may click here."

I'm not sure if I want to "click here."

BTW, I had plenty of time to run to the bathroom and come back and still that message is up :p

Well, I got my Aurora. I wanted to get Repunz as well but I was afraid to add her to the cart while I was actually in the site. I got check out with no real problems with Aurora but now I can't get back on because the site is closed for improvements. If I can't get back on if few minutes, I'm done. At least I got Aurora.

All I can say is, it better not kick Rapunzel out of the cart and just ship me the jacket I bought to make the order $75 for free shipping :p

Zen-like state my ***!

I'm going to cry...I think I'm caught in a loop. I have more in my cart then allowed, because it was adding them without showing. But when I try to delete them, I get gray screen of doom, and booted back! I'm not *trying* to buy more, but I think that problem is stopping me from going through and creating unnecessary problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back