• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
People have already got the snow white compact on ebay too:( i wonder if an Ariel one is going to come out

I heard online that in 2009 Disney released limited edition Snow White, Rapunzel, and Tiana dolls... Has anyone heard of these dolls? Was there the same level of craziness for those dolls back then too??

Those are the LE 5000 17" Collector Dolls which retailed around $100 and were available to pre-order.
Snow White was released October 2009, Tiana in March 2010, Belle in October 2010 and Rapunzel in March 2011.

Snow White now goes for around $800-$1000 on eBay.
I think that's because when she originally came out there wasn't a big frenzy, only when Belle came out that people found out about the two earlier and then drove the price up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just guessing that's what happened. When she came out in 2009 I didn't bother really tracking how Snow White did.

Mother Gothel was a suprise release and was LE 1500. I do know there was craziness for Rapunzel and Gothel. Belle too.

Alice and Queen of Hearts were also a suprise release of LE 500 and were US Online exclusive to DisneyStore.com .
They are the same size 17" and same box but Disney Store has said that they're not included with the line with the others.
So If you're planning on collecting all of these, it would be up to you I guess if you include them as they are the same concept as the Princesses.

The Princesses are released with their Blu-ray/DVD Releases so Jasmine and Cinderella are rumored to be the next as Aladdin and Cinderella are coming out of the Vault soon.

Last edited:
I heard online that in 2009 Disney released limited edition Snow White, Rapunzel, and Tiana dolls... Has anyone heard of these dolls? Was there the same level of craziness for those dolls back then too??

Also found this on e-bay:

dollso.jpg

Those are the LE 5000 17" Collector Dolls which retailed around $100 and were available to pre-order.
Snow White was released October 2009, Tiana in March 2010, Belle in October 2010 and Rapunzel in March 2011.

Snow White now goes for around $800-$1000 on eBay.
I think that's because when she originally came out there wasn't a big frenzy, only when Belle came out that people found out about the two earlier and then drove the price up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just guessing that's what happened. When she came out in 2009 I didn't bother really tracking how Snow White did.

Mother Gothel was a suprise release and was LE 1500. I do know there was craziness for Rapunzel and Gothel. Belle too.

Alice and Queen of Hearts were also a suprise release of LE 500 and were US Online exclusive to DisneyStore.com .
They are the same size 17" and same box but Disney Store has said that they're not included with the line with the others.
So If you're planning on collecting all of these, it would be up to you I guess if you include them as they are the same concept as the Princesses.

The Princesses are released with their Blu-ray/DVD Releases so Jasmine and Cinderella are rumored to be the next as Aladdin and Cinderella are coming out of the Vault soon.

OMG the Snow White is GORGEOUS!!! The detailing, the accessories, OMG OMG OMG. I wish I had known about her 2 years ago :(

I don't think I could justify spending almost $1000 on a doll.. I feel like $1000 could be spent better on other more necessary things.
Besides, I'd feel like such a sucker paying 10 times more for it when it originally cost $100.

someone on facebook posted that the B&M Disney Stores got a memo telling them to ship all dolls back to the warehouse - anybody else hear that or any CM's here that can confirm

Hadn't heard that one...Jim Fielding, (President of Disney Stores Worldwide) is on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/disneystoreprez and he has a few posts about the Designer Princess issues...

Obviously She is gorgeous.. she is my favorite of this collection and the only i want. The mirror is wonderful,feminine and dreamy but i have love much MUCH MUCH more her with a sweet thing: or a Blushed Pascal (she is stunning) or a Pink pascal (like the dress) with a black gala papillon... or something like that.

Imagine the pink blush pascal with papillon... he isn't adorable? :D

Oh my, I totally forgot about when pascal was blushing! That would have been so adorable to include and would have definitely fit with Rapunzel! :)

My Mulan arrived 2 days ago (yes, it took THAT long). I thought I would post a couple of pics, just to share. ;) She's really Beautiful in person!

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

Mulan is so gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing the close up pics! ^_^

Totally fabulous, Karkura! I would have been very sad if yours didn't ship, considering how much you helped a lot of people here on Monday morning. :) Champagne! Champagne for everyone!

Yay! Thanks! I love champagne. But it makes me a little too happy sometimes. :wiggle:

And if i buy a pre-order rapunzel? Ok she cost 220 dollar but think... if i will be don't but her the monday she came out (for troubles,errors,crashed sites,failed shipping) i never get her for that price...maybe she will be 300+ dollars!!! What i do? If i order now..maybe i have a chance. I don't know.

I am sad,stressed and i think 12/24 hours about that doll! I am insane,i know..but... Please..i can't wait :(

Rose, whatever you do, please do not buy one of those eBay pre-sells! I know how much you want the Rapunzel doll, but between those of us here that can help you, we should be able to make sure that you get her! Even if Disney limits the dolls to one doll per order, I seriously doubt they will be able to block any of us from making a separate second order for one more doll by credit card/shipping address/etc. The technology involved with something like that would take more time to develop and test before Disney could apply it to their website. Also, I don't think they would put an experimental program on this doll series anyway, considering all of the angry customers that they have had to deal with already. It would be too risky. Disney is nothing if not a conservative company.

Note: I sure am really glad I don't work for the Disney Store's call center!

I really hope they do figure something out that does work, because if rumors are true and Tiana(my favorite) is LE 4000 it is going to be such a stressful night. I know that changing the limit to one per person will definitely slow down the rate at which the dolls sell out, i just fear that the site will crash again and orders wont go through. Also does anyone else have problems ordering on Internet Explorer, ive tried before but when i click to confirm purchase the site doesnt do anything so i have to use firefox

Mine shipped as well as of today - now just have to wait and see if they arrive - undamaged, to the right address, is the correct order, etc etc etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back