• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!
Can be added to bag again!

EDIT: It can't again xD

Last edited:
That sold out quickly. I wasn't going to buy this set anyway. The Aladdin set lasts more then a week. I dont understand why no one want that set.

it is strange how certain sets can sell and then the likes of some just sit there for an age waiting for someone to buy it.

people not happy saying the site broke etc for them but I saw the set even before the banner changed I refreshed the page and clicked Newest and it was in the top left hand spot on the page to be ordered

Last edited:
Now says sold out.

I don't know if I got one or not, the thanks for your order page came up but my payment is still pending I sense over orders again argggggghhh!

if paid with paypal it will say pending for a few days, Im ringing them once the phones die down a little as people will most likely still be ringing them just to confirm my order is going through.

Didn't bother to try... too expensive for me at the moment. So glad next week's release isn't another box set!

If you pay for express delivery, when should your order come? Because I havent had a dispatch email....and its suppose to be next day :/

If you pay for express delivery, when should your order come? Because I havent had a dispatch email....and its suppose to be next day :/

Mine generally seem to come between nowish and just after eight when I pay for express delivery (just checked and my one last week came at 2 minutes past 8).

And congratulations to everyone who got a set. :) The pins look really nice on the more detailed pictures.

Mine generally seem to come between nowish and just after eight when I pay for express delivery (just checked and my one last week came at 2 minutes past 8).

And congratulations to everyone who got a set. :) The pins look really nice on the more detailed pictures.

Do others have the pending when using paypal then? Cause I have no confirmation email but the order number came up after purchase, I always use paypal and this has never happened to me before, usually the payment goes through within seconds and I receive confirmation immediately after :confused:

ygu9ygyz.jpg

a7enetu6.jpg

I love them ^_^

Wow, that set does look really nice together. I'll admit that alone, some of the pins are just okay (although they all do look quite nice) BUT together they are extremely nice, it's sad that I am going to remove the Ariel rock pin for my Ariel collection on a separate page :(

Hey guys has anyone received their blast off emails for this set yet? I am still waiting to receive my email telling me that it has been shipped but havent received anything yet...I just find it odd that they have not sent it yet as I thought they would have by Monday.

Then again Disney Store UK has a huge issue with customer service I think most people would agree that their customer services is rather poor and up there with one of the worst. I think it took them about 2 weeks to respond to an email and if I try calling I would be on hold for over half an hour just to talk to someone.

If they are planning on growing as a store shouldn't customer service grow as well?

Last edited:
Last time with standard shipping I waited until Wednesday - it was the German store, but they ship us the pins from a UK location as well, so no worries yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back