• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else taking a really long time thru the checkout process? I've got a swirly Mickey loading image when I want to review my order.

I got the spinning mouse ears of death and then decided to try Chrome on my phone. Now I've received a "generic error"! That's the best kind of error! :D

Tried going from laptop to iPhone. It was saying Gaston was sold out. But he's not really until the red sold out button is there. But with the lag, it will be even more annoying to keep adding him into your cart until he goes through. But I got to the checkout page, but the lag never let me go further.

I managed to add them to my cart, but the site slowed way the hell down. After ages and repeated spinning mickeys I finally got to the submit order button and it once again took forever to load... only to go to the “I can fix it” screen. But I checked my email and it went through!
This should not be this stressful...

Last edited:
Gah! I don't know what to do!! I've STILL got the spinning ears at the Submit Order page and I tried my phone for Belle just to see, and the DS says she's sold out now!! No WAY!??!!! Should I just keep letting these ears spin, or...?

Site is down when you try searching.

I have used Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE. All got the spinning Mickey or Fix it Felix. :p

I'm afraid to back out. I don't want to lose it but if she's already sold out I'm probably too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back