• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got her, keep trying on different browsers (I was using chrome and firefox on my computer, puffin and safari on my phone)... and wait out those mickey ears!

I was able to order using the phone app and checked out as a guest. I could not add the SHIPMAGIC code though or it would give me an error. Keep trying!

edited to add I kept getting generic error while trying to check out under my account.

Last edited:
They've been selling these for how many years now? Seven? And they still haven't figured it out. They should contact the people who do the badge selling for SDCC; they seem to know what they're doing.

when i wanted to pay it said that my credit card's country doesn't match with my shipping adress' country.......both are switzerland. i've been ordering for years from the US-Shop...I wonder if they blocked everyone out?

I CAN FIX IT!
Fix-it Felix here! I'm making improvements to DisneyStore.com, and then it will be ready to go and better than ever.
Please come back soon to try again and enjoy!

Though the should be able to afford tech people to avoid these situations in the first place.

Store crash --searching on three different browsers. Have had Beast in my cart this entire time only to get booting at the final screen. Ah, well... First World Problems.

Got Belle, am on a tablet. It was very slow and I didn't leave each page as it loaded. Lots of spinning Mickey ears. Tried once for the ship magic code. Didn't work and I didn't want to risk a second try. Got Mickey ears all the way through check out. Keep trying.

Seems the site is down when I open it on a new tab, but my page with the loading Mickey (and his ears) is still spinning his head.

I gave up. Went back to try again on Firefox and now I have the Disney Store is temp. unavailable. Down on chrome too. I think I'm gonna just give up. The only 17" I have are Blue Aurora and Phillip, and then various designer dolls. I don't really have the money/room for too much more (I have more room for the designers since they're smaller). Maybe I'll just wait out and save up for Belle on secondary market. I didn't really "NEED" her but since shes's my second fav princess, I thought it'd be nice to give it a shot. I guess in the meantime I'll keep saving up for 17" Maleficent to complete my SB trio.

This was my first pre-order. Not sure if I'd want to do this again. Is it always this nightmarish? :(

Got Belle, am on a tablet. It was very slow and I didn't leave each page as it loaded. Lots of spinning Mickey ears. Tried once for the ship magic code. Didn't work and I didn't want to risk a second try. Got Mickey ears all the way through check out. Keep trying.
Were you logged in or did you check out as a guest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back