• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Okay... so this was the biggest failure of a pre-order I've ever done, and I've been collecting now for 4 years and never have I encountered issues this badly. They reckon my billing address doesn't match my card issuer, which okay - the first time it didn't. So I adjusted it, then it told me that there was no money on my card... BECAUSE THEY'D ALREADY TAKEN IT. So thankfully I could quickly re-arrange some funds, to then argue with disney for a refund later, and I tried again with my actual address... this time it came up with the SAME error saying my billing address is wrong. BUT IT'S NOT! PLUS they've now taken my money again.... so now I can't try a third time because all my money is gone. I'm honestly near in tears, this is ridiculous. I will never do this again. I always thought I'd get through the bad pre-orders, but this is completely next level....

Sorry for the rant guys.

Okay... so this was the biggest failure of a pre-order I've ever done, and I've been collecting now for 4 years and never have I encountered issues this badly. They reckon my billing address doesn't match my card issuer, which okay - the first time it didn't. So I adjusted it, then it told me that there was no money on my card... BECAUSE THEY'D ALREADY TAKEN IT. So thankfully I could quickly re-arrange some funds, to then argue with disney for a refund later, and I tried again with my actual address... this time it came up with the SAME error saying my billing address is wrong. BUT IT'S NOT! PLUS they've now taken my money again.... so now I can't try a third time because all my money is gone. I'm honestly near in tears, this is ridiculous. I will never do this again. I always thought I'd get through the bad pre-orders, but this is completely next level....

Sorry for the rant guys.

I suggest that you ALWAYS use a credit card with Disney (or any merchant) so you have a fall-back (the credit card company) when this stuff happens. Hope you can get it all worked out.

Well that was a mess. I drove all the way to my Disney Store (1 hr away) on Monday instead of Tuesday (Oops!) trying to pre-order. I couldn't get Tuesday morning off from work so I decided to take my chances online. I will not be doing that again : /

It's not letting me do one thing. First disney store doll release that I wasn't able to get a single doll. I'm going to keep trying... :(

when i wanted to pay it said that my credit card's country doesn't match with my shipping adress' country.......both are switzerland. i've been ordering for years from the US-Shop...I wonder if they blocked everyone out?

This EXACT thing happened to me... twice... and now there's no funds on my card because they took the money... twice! So I have no idea what's going on...

This EXACT thing happened to me... twice... and now there's no funds on my card because they took the money... twice! So I have no idea what's going on...

yeah.......now i wanted to pay it once more and it said i dont have enough money on the card when i know i had it. guess they took the money but didn't book the order and now i dont have the money anymore to pay it again.....VERY frustrating.

Got Belle! It was a pain in the you know what, but it was worth the hour and 15 I spent on my computer getting the order through. Good night and best wishes!

yeah.......now i wanted to pay it once more and it said i dont have enough money on the card when i know i had it. guess they took the money but didn't book the order and now i dont have the money anymore to pay it again.....VERY frustrating.

I honestly wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I have to say that I'm glad it's not just me. Because yes, they said the address wasn't right, and then they said there was no money, because they took it the first time. So now I'm emailing Disney complaining. I know that we'll get it back, because they don't actually take the money until they ship the dolls (based on previous releases), but this is still ridiculous.

It let me check out after a dozen failed attempts AFTER i removed the free shipping code. Will call them tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That error doesn't even make any sense. You can have your credit card issued in one country and it shipped to a different country. I've done that on the disneystore before.

Finally got Belle. Try guest account, DON'T add free shipping. Call Disney to complain later in the AM to get a refund on it. That's how I was able to get her. Good luck everyone. Disney will be hearing from me tomorrow with my annoyance and to give me a shipping refund!

nothing makes sense....and until i get my money back it will take days anyway.....so it will def be sold out.

all i can hope for is to get one of the 500 european dolls (LMAO yeah right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back