• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Don't tell Goofy_Moe that he is missing a PODM from his Museum!!!

ZAPPED! Don't tell Goofy_Moe that he is missing a PODM from his Museum!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
So I'm at DSF this weekend minding everyone else's business,
gossipa.jpg

When I see Rebecca the sane one of Goofy_Moe and she walks right up to me and tells me that she took a PODM from Moe's Museum. She told me not to tell Moe so I am just mentioning this to a few friends here at the forum. Don't let Moe know that he is missing a PODM.

Thanks again Rebecca and Moe for this beautiful Bambi PODM zap! It is a keeper going into my permanent collection.

Oh wow... That's the most beautiful Bambi scene I have ever seen! I'm so jealous!!! Congrats on the zap! Moe and Rebecca are such an awesome couple! :)

Back