• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #8 - RESULTS POSTED; POST #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cyke23 : you can run your own randomizer

Anyone who does a FREE game can run their own randomizer :)

BUT, since I was already on, I went ahead and ran it for you :)

@cyke23 : you can run your own randomizer

Anyone who does a FREE game can run their own randomizer :)

BUT, since I was already on, I went ahead and ran it for you :)
Thank you! My house sold, and it was moving time, and in anticipation of moving to my mother-in-law's house while we search for a new home, she came down with COVID. So we had to find temporary housing and rethink the move; I'm in a staycation at a Residence Inn! Anyways, that's why I haven't been on. Thank you again Li for running the randomizer.

So a big OOPSIE and I deleted the results of the randomizer because some entries were not counted.

I will re-run the randomizer once entries are updated

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you! My house sold, and it was moving time, and in anticipation of moving to my mother-in-law's house while we search for a new home, she came down with COVID. So we had to find temporary housing and rethink the move; I'm in a staycation at a Residence Inn! Anyways, that's why I haven't been on. Thank you again Li for running the randomizer.

Oh, wow! So sorry for all that going on. That makes for a lot of upheaval, and it's no wonder you weren't able to keep track of the game. Hoping you guys are able to find a place of your own very soon! (Once you do, be sure to send your new address to a Mod here, that way we could send Housewarming zaps your way!)

Yikes! Sorry to hear of all the craziness. I hope your MIL is okay!

Minor bummer for me as I was in the top 10 before and am now way down near the bottom so no prize for me, but super happy overall that the mistake was caught in time and everyone got a fair chance. :)

Congrats to the winners!

Top ten also get a DPF 10 YEAR Button or Magnet as part of your prize.
Could the following people PM to let me know which you would like (pin or magnet) as I will be mailing them directly to you.
I have added timeerkat as the 10th person, because I already have my magnet, so I am not applicable. :)
  1. @maiarebecca
  2. @Booger1964 (DPF BUTTON) - mailed 8/24
  3. tonkatoy (N/A)
  4. @Connies_Hobby
  5. @stratasfan (DPF BUTTON)
  6. @nateeter
  7. @SoraPandora (DPF MAGNET) - mailed 8/24
  8. @pincrazy (DPF BUTTON) - mailed 8/24
  9. @curiousdinah
  10. @wonderbywonder (DPF BUTTON)
  11. @timeerkat

Last edited:
Top ten also get a DPF 10 YEAR Button or Magnet as part of your prize.
Could the following people PM to let me know which you would like (pin or magnet) as I will be mailing them directly to you.
I have added timeerkat as the 10th person, because I already have my magnet, so I am not applicable. :)
  1. @maiarebecca
  2. @Booger1964
  3. tonkatoy (N/A)
  4. @Connies_Hobby
  5. @stratasfan
  6. @nateeter
  7. @SoraPandora
  8. @pincrazy
  9. @curiousdinah
  10. @wonderbywonder
  11. @timeerkat

Whoa, I won something!

I would love a button, please! Would it be okay if I write you later today to enquire about other button/magnet designs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners!

WooHoo...great game and prizes.

Picked a Lucy gif to express my Excitement...Gotta love Lucy, right?!?!

I'll send a pm shortly.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I hope the rest of your "moving adventures" go more smoothly for you! Congrats to all of the winners. May I please get the Food and Wine Chip & Dale Crushin' it pin? Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back