• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game A - Entry Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 spots 0-o

Does that leave any spots left in Game A? lol
Curious because Ive been eyeing a certain Stitch pin in this game :p

Let me know if there is, otherwise Ill lurk the other thread games and try to decide >.<

Last edited:
Moe is working on a count of how many $15 spots will be available. Remember that $10 spots are unlimited and give you the same probability of winning a major prize.

PLEASE DON'T THINK OF THESE GAMES AS JUST GAMES OF CHANCE. THERE ARE SOME

FANTASTIC PINS TO BE WON, BUT YOUR ENTRIES ARE ALSO DONATIONS TO DPF.

Last edited:
The current maximum number of Option A entries is 420

This is for all 3 games combined!!!!

This number may go up if additional add-on pins arrive late or if more people join the DPF Prize Team Thread...

So this may sell out fast....!!!!!

Sign me up for 2 spots for now :) ($15 spots)
I get my paycheck tomorrow so I should be able to send it out than :)

I received a question about how the major prizes will be chosen, so I am posting the answer here:

All entries for each thread will be randomized. If your name is in the 1st spot of Game A's randomized list, you will get 1st pick from Game A's major prizes. The person in the 2nd spot gets 2nd pick, etc., until all major prizes have been chosen. All remaining entries will get a 'consolation' or 'lanyard' prize based on whether they were Option A ($15) or Option B ($10) entries.

I am super excited to announce that the first $1,000 Donation was just sent to our beloved forum as a result of these 3 games and you wonderful members!!!!

Just checking, my payment was made for all three games (paid all at once for 4 spots), but I am only showing up as paid on one game. Thanks!

I am working on it... LOL... I got the payment for all 4, but since the start of this I have been burried with PM's about questions and other items that I am slowly tracking them all...

Moe if you need help with anything, feel free to let me know :)
Not sure how much help I can be in Michigan, but I will do my best to help things run smoothly if I can :)

I am working on it... LOL... I got the payment for all 4, but since the start of this I have been burried with PM's about questions and other items that I am slowly tracking them all...

no worries... was just making sure I did everything right as well - thank you again for all you do :)

Please put me down for ten spots for Option B, in Game A and I would like to waive the lanyard pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back