• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game A - Entry Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Game A - Entry Closed
To help out the forum, I will take one $15 slot in each of the three games

game A $15
game B $15
game C $15
shipping $4
total $49
sending as soon as done posting on each game

attachment.php

After the entries are randomized tonight, the choosing of prizes will probably take us well into the weekend. If you would like to receive an email to let you know that it is your turn to choose, please send me an email at imprai355@gmail.com

Well I dont have any, but if anyone has an appropriet Gif for us surpassing the $5,000 Donation point I would love to see it!!!!

You are all amazing!!!!

Thank You all so very very much...!!!!

Final 3 hours for DPF Fundraiser Game A

For Game A: We show you as previously paid for 2 spots for 5titch and 10 spots for yourself. Are these spots in addition to those?

No. Disregard my last post I had forgotten about the post last night.

Since Moe covered 5titch just add those to mine.

No. Disregard my last post I had forgotten about the post last night.

Since Moe covered 5titch just add those to mine.

OK. We didn't have you down for any spots for Game C, so I just want to make sure of the distribution of your 10 spots: 7 entries in Game A and 3 entries in Game C? (we can distribute them however you'd like, just let us know) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back