• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game A - Entry Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a little look at how many option A pins have gone and it is 123.

Leaving just 297 spaces in option A across all 3 games.

The sooner the requests come in the more chance of guaranteeing a spot in Option A!

CHANGING MY OWN ENTRIES: from 2 Option A spots to 4 Option B spots (additional payment being sent). Still waiving consolation/lanyard prizes.

Sorry for any confusion.

I PM'd you i'll take 2 spots for 15 ea my payday lands on the 15th so I can pay on the 15th sorry I can't pay sooner, Jordans birthday cost me much more since my sons dad agreed to pay half and didn't after he invited my family to join, I got stuck paying for everything mostly.

I PM'd you i'll take 2 spots for 15 ea my payday lands on the 15th so I can pay on the 15th sorry I can't pay sooner, Jordans birthday cost me much more since my sons dad agreed to pay half and didn't after he invited my family to join, I got stuck paying for everything mostly.

The payment deadline is March 15th at 12 noon PST, so you should be fine.

attachment.php

I'll take 1 x $15.00 in game A (I want one other spot in either game b or game c, once decided I'll send over payment)

Bump with an update...

The first donation has been confirmed as received from DPF... The second $1,000 donation was sent yesterday and the third $1,000 is ready to go as well!!!!!!!!!

You All Rock!!!!!

Keep in mind there are only 4 more days to complete your payment to qualify for the drawing...

Friday at Noon PST is the official deadline... So Don't miss out on your chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back