• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS UK Pin Order Problem AGAIN (Vanessa/Ursula and Hercules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS UK Pin Order Problem AGAIN (Vanessa/Ursula and Hercules)
We didn't even manage to order - 9.02 am - as soon as the pins came into the basket, ordered - card declined twice (happened to me again last month too!). I wasn't ordering Hercules either as wasn't bothered by it.

They need to get it sorted, it is just very, very shoddy! And the worst of it is, they don't even care!!!

As for the ebay sellers, simple, they work for Disney - they have to, how else do they get the stock. As for only 2 per CM, well, as they sell multiples all I can see is they somehow get more (friends/fellow CMs who maybe don't want them?). Last pin I went into DS for (Belle book pin), they had 6 in the whole store on opening!! Makes you wonder how many didn't make it to the shelves - I know each store doesn't get a huge amount due to LE and online ordering, but 6!!!

Urgh!

We didn't even manage to order - 9.02 am - as soon as the pins came into the basket, ordered - card declined twice (happened to me again last month too!). I wasn't ordering Hercules either as wasn't bothered by it.

They need to get it sorted, it is just very, very shoddy! And the worst of it is, they don't even care!!!

As for the ebay sellers, simple, they work for Disney - they have to, how else do they get the stock. As for only 2 per CM, well, as they sell multiples all I can see is they somehow get more (friends/fellow CMs who maybe don't want them?). Last pin I went into DS for (Belle book pin), they had 6 in the whole store on opening!! Makes you wonder how many didn't make it to the shelves - I know each store doesn't get a huge amount due to LE and online ordering, but 6!!!

Urgh!

The belle book pin wouldnt have been many in store since they gave away alot of them for free when they messed up the Lady and the tramp order.

Also I dont think they have the pins in hand I just think they are saying they do as if they did they would show an actual picture of it rather than just the concept art.

So mad, this just keeps happening. Surely this isn't good enough from a company of Disney's standards. They're the next Ones I call after I'm done with Topshop/Topman support now. Grrr.

Got my dispatch email yesterday!!!! but the tracking isn't showing anything yet?????

Just got my free cast pins in the regular mail. I got 2 of these Pin 82086: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Christmas gift 2010 both pins are without the card.

hmm strange so the parcel may just randomly arrive then today/tomorrow..

Not great CM pins wonder if there will be others rather than just that 1.

I thought we may see the likes of these pins given out lol, Im guessing disney isnt that generous

Pin 72020: Disney Store (UK) - Cast Member Loss Prevention Pin (Buzz & Woody)
Pin 74480: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Expedition 2009
Pin 82851: Merlin - Expedition Knowledge 2010

Last edited:
hmm strange so the parcel may just randomly arrive then today/tomorrow..

Not great CM pins wonder if there will be others rather than just that 1.

I thought we may see the likes of these pins given out lol, Im guessing disney isnt that generous

Pin 72020: Disney Store (UK) - Cast Member Loss Prevention Pin (Buzz & Woody)
Pin 74480: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Expedition 2009
Pin 82851: Merlin - Expedition Knowledge 2010

Looks like you have got lots of pins that no one is trading, which is good, no?

LOL I dont have them I posted the names of just those 3 pins as I thought they might be some of the CM pins that might have been given out to people XD

LOL I dont have them I posted the names of just those 3 pins as I thought they might be some of the CM pins that might have been given out to people XD

Oh sorry, just re-read the message. I got my confirmation of the pins being posted but no mention of a cast member pin on the order (previously they have been mentioning them) which is odd :S

apparently the CM pins are not sent with the orders as I was told that someone got the same CM pin as donna but not the actual order of pins. I dont know if that is true, maybe Donna can fill us in on that.

Hi ,
i just got my cast pins in a seperate package today two of the 82086 pin which donna got it came from hammersmith ? Its bizzare its a pin i have not got so that is good but i d much rather have my trader i purchased lol
oh well two free pins :)

Hi ,
i just got my cast pins in a seperate package today two of the 82086 pin which donna got it came from hammersmith ? Its bizzare its a pin i have not got so that is good but i d much rather have my trader i purchased lol
oh well two free pins :)

:( wow crappy trader for me then lol guess we all get the same.

Yep the pins came by Royal Mail rather then the courier DS uses. I wonder if the actual pins I ordered on Friday will show up today??

I got a cast member pin today as well. Just one though. It was sent 1st class from Hammersmith.

It is not actually on PinPics, its Minnie Mouse opening a blue present and lots of sparkles are coming out. Anyone get the same? I'll put in on PinPics later:)

:) it is on pinpics but it is shown with a card so you may not have recognised. It is pin Pin 82086: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Christmas gift 2010

I got a cast member pin today as well. Just one though. It was sent 1st class from Hammersmith.

It is not actually on PinPics, its Minnie Mouse opening a blue present and lots of sparkles are coming out. Anyone get the same? I'll put in on PinPics later:)

I wonder why it has no card....I mean, the pin (s) we would have had should our purchases been allowed all had cards....I havent got mine yet, but to be honest I'm not that keen on it, would much rather have the great trader pin, vanessa, that I ordered and paid for. And, if it's royal mail post, then why are we being charged £2.50 postage??!! Small packets are 75p in the uk first class.

scrumpman - just had to say that I really like your avatar :) I just saw that episode of Big Bang Theory again this week!

Hi,
Thanks to starry_solo :) for the avatar compliment lol I love that episode "no goofy no goofy"

I think its a shame that the cast pin is not on the card!!!

Just got my free cast pins in the regular mail. I got 2 of these Pin 82086: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Christmas gift 2010 both pins are without the card.

Got that one too. I thought it was a zap at first but noticed it was from the Disney company. I also got a dispatch email yesterday, but I didn't receive my actual order today, just the "gift" pin.

I seem to find after you receive that email from DS UK online, they post it through your door 2 days later..

Yeah, well I did also receive a text today saying I'd get my order by or before Thursday. I usually get a second text telling me what time of day my order will arrive, on the day it's meant to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back